• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I MISS YOUR OPENING SHOW COMMENTS AND SHOW SETUP

courtlizzard

Paranormal Novice
last couple of weeks i notice you skipped your opening intro and brief chit chat....while the show is fine without it....i preferred your pre guest comments....your opinions and personalities are a big part of the show and i enjoy them....

Yeah, I miss the intro/setup too sometimes.

David's Stanton Friedman impersonation is a great addition...maybe that could be a nice weekly intro skit.

As an aside I do want to say that I have a great deal of respect for Friedman; his integrity and good standing among researchers has kept me interested in UFOs over the years. However, I've recently started to think that he limits himself to much between the ETH, Roswell, the Hill case and MJ12.

-todd.

I'll third this. I enjoy the intro and outro segments from the older shows. The former gets you primed for this week's guests and the latter provides some nice "post game analysis".

Gene Steinberg said:
andersonglk said:
I agree. I greatly enjoy the opening and closing comments.

And also, Gene, why don't you talk more during the guest interviews?

David likes to talk :)

Evidently.

Thing is if it is appropriate to discuss the previous show or there is a time constraint, I feel that our gracious hosts have been wise in their use of said time.

How's that for a suck up?

Back