• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"I Know What I Saw" - trailer online!

Wow! Tantalising trailer. Still not clear when I'll get to see it though.
And wouldn't you know it, the Paracast isn't mentioned on the website's "several key media" list when (choke) Snoory is.

Wow! Tantalising trailer. Still not clear when I'll get to see it though.
And wouldn't you know it, the Paracast isn't mentioned on the website's "several key media" list when (choke) Snoory is.

Youre shitting me?

I guess as far as numbers go C2C smashed the Paracast. Still, thats disappointing. I know I wouldnt want my new project associated with that show in any way whatsoever.

edit

Ok looking at the page its apparent that they just listed well known media. Compared to those listed the Paracast is virtually non-existent.

This looks like an EXCELLENT documentary !

Very compelling trailer !

If enough people see this, it should trigger a new 'honest' project Blue Book. Looks like Fox concentrated on the hard hitting witnesses with a very strong emphasis on credibility.

The key is assembling quality information in a compelling sequence that leaves very little room for a conclusion other than: 'a new official investigation is needed'.

Can't wait to see this !!!

Looks very promising. Could be what we've all been hoping for in terms of something credible to present to the public eye. I heard talk of it possibly ending up on the bigscreen? I wonder if that will pan out. That would be incredible!

Excelent... I think James Fox is realy close to doing something extraordinary. He is in my view becoming an enablement mechanism for the eye opening process that the world needs. Sometimes i wonder if he had a major production budget available, marketing campaing and a worldwide opening date in movie theatres, if the world would be a different place on the next morning. We should all support him.

Look forward to seeing this film.

Like how he may have included the "laugh factor" issue with the clueless "Bubba" guy in the Fox News spot. It's important to show how silly these guys sound.

I wish the film all success. It is a remake of Out of the Blue, not an entirely 'different' film. Many of the trailer scenes, such as that of Jimmy Carter, are in the other film. I will be curious to see he new material and how differently this film is shaped.

I wish the film all success. It is a remake of Out of the Blue, not an entirely 'different' film. Many of the trailer scenes, such as that of Jimmy Carter, are in the other film. I will be curious to see he new material and how differently this film is shaped.

The ratio is (stated by Fox few times):

New Material: 80 %
Old material: 20 %

with the new editing. Of course besides other great stuff the big thing is that Fox-Kean team was actually able to inerview general Deniss Letty, one of the authors of Cometa - very closed group for interviews.

Also take a look on this controversy from 2000. between Stan and COMETA group:
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2000/may/m25-004.shtml

Other messages from May (with this subjects and reactions included on the list):
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2000/may/

Best Wishes.

Gene and David talked a little about this film in this weeks show. I agree with their assessment in as much as there is no way this film will "force disclosure".

But I do think it has a chance to make waves IF it gets a cinema release. I think there are enough open minded people out there that probably never even consider the UFO question as a legitimate question to ask... but a film like this could open their eyes to what goes on.

More importantly, it could inform people that not all UFOs are seen by Billy-Bob in the trailer park.

However, even if gets some buzz and people start talking, nothing lasts forever.

Back