• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I Know What I Saw---by James Foxx October 4th History Channel

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_Hansen

Skilled Investigator
I just heard from James Foxx and also from Angela Joiner that www.iknowwhatisawthemovie.com will premiere on History Channel October 4th.

Tell your friends spread the word over the internet. Help the ratings get big to support all his hard work putting this film together.

Couldnt get cinema release eh? Not surprising. But lame.

Also lame that he had to remove some of the witnesses.

Jeff, et al,

Aside from a few "minor" issues the film is excellent; although I'll have to watch it again to see the impact of the omitted "Jafari" footage; also, I haven't heard just yet what James put in its place to correct the length of the film after the edit. Cheers,
Frank

Jeff, et al,

Aside from a few "minor" issues the film is excellent; although I'll have to watch it again to see the impact of the omitted "Jafari" footage; also, I haven't heard just yet what James put in its place to correct the length of the film after the edit. Cheers,
Frank

Any ideas as to why this was cut? Has the whole Iranian incident been removed or just footage of Jafari?

Hi Jay,

Any ideas as to why this was cut? Has the whole Iranian incident been removed or just footage of Jafari?

I'm not sure how James "handled" the omission (although I've just recently asked); as to "why," I'm not sure I'm at liberty to say . . . let's just say he had some demands that could not and would not be met.

Cheers,
Frank

I just listened to Joiner talk about this again and it appears that not all of the cuts were because of anything The History Channel were demanding but because Fox was having problems with some of the people featured in the film. So he just cut them out entirely and added other footage to replace it. That's how it sounded to me anyway. Wtf? Were some of these guys demanding a cut of the profits or what? Anybody have any links to Fox's take on any of this? All I'm going on is what I heard from Joiner in her podcast.

Just wanted to bump this up. It's on Tonight. I almost forgot and set my DirectTV reminder for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back