• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I have an embarassing question

Free episodes:

what do you think?

To me, it looks rather 'staged' and the 'alien' him/her/itself rather lacking in movement. But then again, how do we really know what they move like unless we see one? In Communion, the "greys" faces appeared to be some kind of mask, and in Fire in the Sky, the traditional appearance of the grey form was actually some kind of space suit.

I will be honest with you I dont really thinks its true

but when I first saw it well it sorta bugged me and seemed freaky, I have had it on my mind all day

Is this the lowlight video showing the grey being talked to by the military that says the alien is too sensitive to the light and that is why the quality is so bad? If so, I would offer that the military has had IR cameras for years and would, no doubt, have set one up to get better video documentation. Although I cannot remember when the tape was supposedly made, I do believe it was well within the realm of commercially available "nightvision" cameras as well. That alone would make it suspect before even getting into the actual content.

Wow. I haven't seen that for years. Didn't it get sold via late night TV commercials at one point?

Michael L. said:
Is this the lowlight video showing the grey being talked to by the military that says the alien is too sensitive to the light and that is why the quality is so bad? If so, I would offer that the military has had IR cameras for years and would, no doubt, have set one up to get better video documentation. Although I cannot remember when the tape was supposedly made, I do believe it was well within the realm of commercially available "nightvision" cameras as well. That alone would make it suspect before even getting into the actual content.

I believe from the documentary that "victor" said that particular EBE came here during 1989 and that this interview was "one of the last" pieces of footage taken. As for IR, maybe there was an IR camera too with its footage stored on another "tape"?

Or maybe its just plain and simple, a hoax......

Frootloop said:
what do you think?

To me, it looks rather 'staged' and the 'alien' him/her/itself rather lacking in movement. But then again, how do we really know what they move like unless we see one? In Communion, the "greys" faces appeared to be some kind of mask, and in Fire in the Sky, the traditional appearance of the grey form was actually some kind of space suit.

It certainly looks staged to me, & I wonder why these 'visitors' cannot simply manipulate atoms through will so they can escape capture. It certainly seems like a plausible idea considering 'they' can walk through walls & such; Or maybe they are rendered useless without their ships? Who really knows for sure....

Yes, Walton also claimed that the creatures in 'space suits' had a bubble-like device over their head...Strange.

Goody.

Goody said:
It certainly looks staged to me, & I wonder why these 'visitors' cannot simply manipulate atoms through will so they can escape capture. It certainly seems like a plausible idea considering 'they' can walk through walls & such; Or maybe they are rendered useless without their ships? Who really knows for sure....

Yes, Walton also claimed that the creatures in 'space suits' had a bubble-like device over their head...Strange.

Goody.

One of the documentaries of the interview said that the particular EBE in question was a willing participant of the interview process. but as you say "who really knows for sure"

Something about being able to physically capture 'aliens' just doesn't sit right with me, I don't think it's that simple at all...

One of the reasons I don't like what Derrel Sims has to say.

Goody.

CapnG said:
It's clearly a puppet. You want more? Whitley Strieber thinks it's real.

Yes, some things are just obvious. There's a list of problems with the vid, but I feel too silly typing them all up again. It's easy find on the net.

I don't recall whitley thinking it is real, only that the movements were similar to some of the greys he's seen. I wouldn't be surprised if you are correct though. He likes the drones and has LMH as a science reporter after all. If you want to use guilt by association, use Morten, since he was involved with the film:)

Paranormal Packrat said:
I don't recall whitley thinking it is real, only that the movements were similar to some of the greys he's seen. I wouldn't be surprised if you are correct though. He likes the drones and has LMH as a science reporter after all. If you want to use guilt by association, use Morten, since he was involved with the film:)

Strieber is quoted in the film although he does not appear on camera. I watched it again recently (boredom) on Youtube (which is rapidly replacing the real tube, I find)...

CapnG said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

Strieber is quoted in the film although he does not appear on camera. I watched it again recently (boredom) on Youtube (which is rapidly replacing the real tube, I find)...

In the alien interview? I'll try watching it again. Hard for me to stomach though.

CapnG said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

I watched it. Strange he was blurred out and refused to appear on the show. A summary of the quotes is: I hadn't realized how familiar it would be. He said that if it's a fake, it's a really good one. He hopes to God it is a fake, if not he's ashamed of humanity. If it is a fake, who ever did it knows something about their movements. He also felt disturbed by watching it.

For the full quotes, if anyone cares, watch this part of the show.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OjHqIvo6uGA

Does anyone agree it had a kind of creepy appearance to it even if it was not real? Another question is if someone was to fake this, the the person closest to the camera all in the dark "The Telepath" as the narrator states is not visible but blacked out.

Who is the guy who claims to be a former NATO Commander, no doubt thats a high position, and its bizzaree he claims its real

who will ever know

I don't know what to make of the alien interview video. Common sense tells me it's a very clever hoax. As to Whitley Streiber's comments - I read Communion when it first hit the shelves, and although it initially terrified me, I now believe it to be a work of fiction or delusion. So I'm afraid I don't place too much faith in his words. However, the fact that Victor insists on hiding his face and disguising his voice is interesting. He's either doing it to try to add authenticity and credibility to a very clever hoax, or he's for real. Or maybe he too has been hoaxed, but believes the tape to be genuine. Who knows? If that ET is for real, it seems very vulnerable and feeble, whereas the greys are alleged to be very much in control in their meetings with humans. Then again, they're said to have a hive mentality, so maybe they are powerless when separated from the hive, and outnumbered. I think I'll stick with the hoax theory, because anything else is just too unsettling to contemplate.

Its a scary piece of footage, i DO find it very unsettling even if it is a hoax.
Interesting about the Kalahari UFO shoot down theory too.

Lavarat said:
Does anyone agree it had a kind of creepy appearance to it even if it was not real? Another question is if someone was to fake this, the the person closest to the camera all in the dark "The Telepath" as the narrator states is not visible but blacked out.

No. I guess the power of suggestion might have helped some feel creeped out though. There's an innate fear within humans associated with aliens.

I'm not following your last statements. But I'll just take a guess and mention that the guy is blacked out because the vid is so lame. I wouldn't want to show my face along with this crap either. Plus, being blacked out makes it harder for his employees at the slurpy-mart to out him.

Back