• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I had a reptilian baby!

rodeo97

Skilled Investigator
:cool:Can someone please explain the history of the reptilian story. I would like to know who first brought this into the UFO scene and what their significance is supposed to be. Also since we are on the topic of crazy a$$ Scheiss, what is the deal with scientology? This world seems to be full of people more than willing to pull the good old mind Fvck on hapless fools. See you on the other side of the NWO.:D

:cool:Can someone please explain the history of the reptilian story. I would like to know who first brought this into the UFO scene and what their significance is supposed to be. Also since we are on the topic of crazy a$$ Scheiss, what is the deal with scientology? This world seems to be full of people more than willing to pull the good old mind Fvck on hapless fools. See you on the other side of the NWO.:D

Such as those consumed with insane paranoia about the so-called NWO?

I hate it when things consume me. Arghh, help me I'm being consumed at this very moment, argh gargle gargle,............ "gasp".:eek:

He may not have started it but he's definitely the poster boy for it. David Icke

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bB9IZGDb3r4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bB9IZGDb3r4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You work for 'Them' don't you? You Reptilian bastard!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bB9IZGDb3r4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bB9IZGDb3r4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I looked up David Icke. I wonder how the heck did this guy come to these conclusions. I would say that given any set of premises one can come to any number of conclusions. However, outside of mathematics deductive logic does not hold. So, my question is where is the proof that Hillary Clinton is controlled by bipedal intelligent reptiles from another galaxy? How in the hell would anyone even arrive at such a conclusion? It would be much easier to swallow a theory stating that the Chinese government bought her husband the presidency back in the 90's so they could become the worlds largest factory. Seriously show us some kind of proof.

I looked up David Icke. I wonder how the heck did this guy come to these conclusions. I would say that given any set of premises one can come to any number of conclusions. However, outside of mathematics deductive logic does not hold. So, my question is where is the proof that Hillary Clinton is controlled by bipedal intelligent reptiles from another galaxy? How in the hell would anyone even arrive at such a conclusion? It would be much easier to swallow a theory stating that the Chinese government bought her husband the presidency back in the 90's so they could become the worlds largest factory. Seriously show us some kind of proof.

Mr Icke doesnt strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed, he thinks Credo Mutwa is a credible source.....

the guy admits to digging up and eating the hand of a corpse, you need to be very hungry or very crazy to do that, and Mr Mutwa doesnt look likes hes skipped many meals in his life..................

Well I dont know if hes credible or not.. Here is what i know.. When i first got the internet full time many years ago, I stumbled onto a free online book off of napster or something.. It really opened my eyes .. Before I ready this I was still thinking that "god" might be real .. After reading the first half of this book (cant remember the name) I became convinced that Aliens were the answer to all of lifes big questions..

In his defense I was impressed with the fact that he doesnt presume to present much of what he says as his opinion.. Everything has a source attached to it.. At the bottom of every page is filled with references .. Anyways, I really think you guys should read one of his older books.. "the reptilian connection" he admits is the hardest pill of all to swallow, but thats ok.. the rest seems right on.. even if this werent true.. I really liked this guy.. sorry.. but the book blew my mind :)

I for one welcome our reptilian alien overlords.

The sooner they can bring global warming to fruition, the sooner I can grow my own oranges. All Hail The Reptoids!!!

I wonder which came first, V, or David Icke's Bullshit?

Reptilians, I first heard about them wile reading about the now infamous Dulce underground base and also Montauk.

Are they real? Hmmmm ::)

i heard a description of them the other day that was interesting in regards to height.

basically if the room your in was built post 1950 -ish its likely to have 8 foot ceilings, these buggers are 9 feet tall and would have to bend to fit if in the room with you.

and you thought the 4 foot grey ones were scary.............:D

Gah.... Reptoids and David Icke...

What a bizarre ideology. Then again... V the TV show could have been an exercise in desensitization.

HEhehehehheheehehehehhehe.

Actually, my best friend is a Reptoid hybrid. He recently asked me, "How do I get a McDonald's franchise?"

I couldn't help him.

Well I dont know if hes credible or not.. Here is what i know.. When i first got the internet full time many years ago, I stumbled onto a free online book off of napster or something.. It really opened my eyes .. Before I ready this I was still thinking that "god" might be real .. After reading the first half of this book (cant remember the name) I became convinced that Aliens were the answer to all of lifes big questions..

In his defense I was impressed with the fact that he doesnt presume to present much of what he says as his opinion.. Everything has a source attached to it.. At the bottom of every page is filled with references .. Anyways, I really think you guys should read one of his older books.. "the reptilian connection" he admits is the hardest pill of all to swallow, but thats ok.. the rest seems right on.. even if this werent true.. I really liked this guy.. sorry.. but the book blew my mind :)

You don't remember the name of a book that changed your life?

oooooookay.

Back