• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I found this picture today, is it fake?

The alleged "Area 51 badge" cannot be resolved well enough to determine what it is, ergo it is useless as evidence. Since no other info is available, 'tis interesting but by no means conclusive.

I don't see anything with Area 51 on it. Not that it would matter.

Heads too big and not the usual number of digits reported.

I checked out the weneedtoknow.tv in hopes of learning more about this image but wasn't successful. Anymore info on this? What page was it linked at?

I have one of those in my garage. I guess the government had so many they decided to start selling them.

I think they used the money for non-squeak door hinges at Area 51.

Skin texture looks unrealistic to me. Anatomical details don't match the most reliable reports all that closely. I have five bucks that says it's just more puppets and stew meat.

How do you know what the skin texture's supposed to look like?
It is a nice picture but would be surprised if it's real.

Yeah, it's a fake.

This foto was sent to Art Bell back in 2000, I think. It was a hoax:

Here's a link

I also read that it was being sold online, back in 2000 or so, from a special effects company for around $200.

Sincerely, t

This photo has turned up in a few other places: here is the link - it is shown in this video: Real Aliens | Evidence of Greys & Reptillians

I do have to mention that I personally think this video as well as the web site is chalk full of hoaxes and fake video and photos.

It really disturbs me to see that there are so many people out there creating disinformation and trying to cash$ in on it at the same time - it is really no wonder the general public keeps this subject in the tabloids.

redalton said:
This photo has turned up in a few other places: here is the link - it is shown in this video: Real Aliens | Evidence of Greys & Reptillians

I do have to mention that I personally think this video as well as the web site is chalk full of hoaxes and fake video and photos.

It really disturbs me to see that there are so many people out there creating disinformation and trying to cash$ in on it at the same time – it is really no wonder the general public keeps this subject in the tabloids.

Also disturbing is when there are hoaxers who don't try and cash in on it. Odd it is. It doesn't take good reason for certain people to fake things. Most of the time, poor reasons is all that's needed.

The general public has no excuse. Especially if they continue to vote even though most politicians lie. Because there are hoaxers is not a reasonable reason to deny the profound, but a reason to not ignore it as much. It needs more care and less carelessness. Ignoring also fuels a hoaxers fire for attention.

There's a lot of reasons why people do what they do, when it comes to hoaxes:

1) Money (of course).
2) Art [like crop-circles...okay, maybe not all of them, but still...]
3) Ego (If you owned a special effects outfit, wouldn't it be great to pull the wool over everyones eyes, like this picture as an example, or even the alien autopsy video, which was also about making money but I'm sure Ego had a lot to do with it).
4) Boredom (I saw a REAL flying saucer when I just moved out to Northern California, while taking a walk outside the hotel. It was AWESOME! Too bad it was a remote control balloon...Those crazy teens from the condo next door!!! It sure looked real, though..)
5) Fame.

The list goes on and on I suppose.

My opinion of the skin texture appearing unrealistic is based upon my professional training as a graphic artist. Since I've never actually seen a living alien, I have to make observations based on comparisons to other organic samples of similar tissue. Whatever that thing is, I'd be willing to bet the farm that its "skin" is no natural biological substance that was ever alive.

Funny. I thought the photo looked familiar and I re-came across this site yesterday Stop Alien Abductions and it has the same photo. I sent this site into UFOwatchdog.com awhile back. That's where I had seen it I guess. Image can be found via a side link, "Photo of alien".

A.LeClair said:
Funny. I thought the photo looked familiar and I re-came across this site yesterday Stop Alien Abductions and it has the same photo. I sent this site into UFOwatchdog.com awhile back. That's where I had seen it I guess. Image can be found via a side link, "Photo of alien".

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present THE THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET

main.h2.gif

Abductee John Locke wearing THE THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET

jonlocke.jpg

Damn. I need to get me one of those.

:cool:

Back