• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I am a starseed not a timetraveler

Free episodes:

well..... TE has stated thats she/he is NOT a time traveler, that that was an eronious assumption more recently corrected.
the sense of being a time traveler being a symptom of a more significant reality ,that of being a starseed.

so i read the links kindly provided by Siani

what i saw there was a familiar blend of psycology and manipulation of such things as vanity one normally see with carnival psychics,
lines like

"i sense.... you are a hard worker, but you feel like you are under appreciated","that given the oppertunity you could do so much more........"

the concatenation of criteria listed as proof you are a starseed, are in fact perfectly normal ,human feelings and common enough observations for people with an interest in this genre.

even if you can put a tick in many of the boxes, that just makes you human, not a "starseed".

still it seems a harmless enough fantasy to subscribe to

and with a scent of sandlewood, and a screech of whalesong, i shall depart............:D

You can't be a time traveler, because TIME does not exist. It is a construct of measurement, nothing more.

Everything in this world is about measuring. How much does something weigh, how big, how small, and why? Because measuring things is how we do construction, and commerce.

Time however does not exist. It is a form of measurement to calculate the rate of something's demise at the hands of radiation and gravity. Two things that are in the universe that are very real, but cannot be seen.

i was lucky enough to get my hands on an old type 40

Nov21846.jpg

i had to lock the chameleon circuit on this shape, after a very unfortunate incident when it was on auto once.
it re materialised in a construction site as a blue portaloo.
for a long time afterwards my fellow time lords made Dr Poo and the Turdis jokes......

well..... TE has stated thats she/he is NOT a time traveler, that that was an eronious assumption more recently corrected.
the sense of being a time traveler being a symptom of a more significant reality ,that of being a starseed.

so i read the links kindly provided by Siani

what i saw there was a familiar blend of psycology and manipulation of such things as vanity one normally see with carnival psychics,
lines like

"i sense.... you are a hard worker, but you feel like you are under appreciated","that given the oppertunity you could do so much more........"

the concatenation of criteria listed as proof you are a starseed, are in fact perfectly normal ,human feelings and common enough observations for people with an interest in this genre.

even if you can put a tick in many of the boxes, that just makes you human, not a "starseed".

still it seems a harmless enough fantasy to subscribe to

and with a scent of sandlewood, and a screech of whalesong, i shall depart............:D

A crucial ingredient that's also often played on of course is the sense of not quite belonging in this world...because a lot of people don't realise that everybody feels that way.

i was lucky enough to get my hands on an old type 40

Nov21846.jpg

i had to lock the chameleon circuit on this shape, after a very unfortunate incident when it was on auto once.
it re materialised in a construction site as a blue portaloo.
for a long time afterwards my fellow time lords made Dr Poo and the Turdis jokes......

I now understand the true role of the Daleks...They're interstellar janitors (that's why they have the plunger attachment). They spend all their time trying to rid the universe of unhygienic Time Lords and what thanks do they get?

Hello World, I am a UFO Contactee or Starseed of light ( Andromedians).... ... I am now working on a big project and planning on going public with in 2 years or less to bring financial support and raise awareness of the Earth changes and to restore the planet's health.

...and I am from the planet Zarg!......
Why oh why is it always Andromeda? What happend to a bit of originality when dabbling in lunacy?
I have no problem with people thinking an believing what they want, so long as it does not hurt or rip people off, but I get tired of those who always claim to be something but will not (because they cannot) prove it there and then.
TE why cannot you not provide proof now instead of 2 years?
Is it then going to be a case of in 2 years time, "Yes I will give you conclusive proof, but you must pay me £750000000000 first!"
:confused:

In all seriousness, TimeExplorer, if this isn't a troll thread, my advice to you would be to carefully think over your experiences and what those "researchers" may have told you. While many people operate with a differing scale of belief and logic, it's my opinion that you've succumbed to some serious dogmatic thinking. There's no doubt that we can all sympathize with your wishes for a better planet, and within the deepest reaches of our cynical hearts we'd all like to contribute to that, but your self-aggrandizing poise is a bit .. off-putting.

As a general piece of advice, I would say to make up your own mind. Don't let anyone tell you what happened to you, and why. If you've had any experiences, be aware that they happened to you, not anyone else. It's up to you to interpret them and make of them what you will.

All this time im thinking i had a time traveling experience and kinda find out im a starseed of light (Andromedians) I have been tested and confirmed who experience an alien encounter in my bedroom when i was 7 years after what i saw something unusual in the woods ..I am now awakening:

Hello World, I am a UFO Contactee or Starseed of light ( Andromedians).... Yes, UFO's does exists, My purpose is to brings peace to the world, help the people of the Earth, raise awareness of Earth changes, Global enviorment education, develope advance technologies, and Keeping the Earth clean and restore its health... I am now working on a big project and planning on going public with in 2 years or less to bring financial support and raise awareness of the Earth changes and to restore the planet's health. I am also very concern about non-muslims and muslims relations between the Mid East and the West.. Must have PEACE, UNDERSTANDING, EDUCATION to lessen their hate, violence, discrimination, ignorancy, misery and war to be free from propaganda, seeing false images to prevent of seeing the real truth that spreads thru out the world by evil controlling governments ( The Media, newspapers, radio, politics and TV). to prevent catastrophic events to come such as total destruction done by nuclear war. World War 3 There are other issues on this planet as well. We are the peacemakers who is battling with evil who is also visiting the planet Earth..Their missions is to decieve the people of the Earth by abducting Earth humans for their experiments and planting their implants into human bodies for control to submit to the evil wrong do-ers in a wrong way to ruin the Earth so they can take it over. The people of the earth must have a plan to survive these hard , horrific times to come. Some of the hybrid programs that is going on in an alien abduction phenomenon are for good purposes to benevolent aliens to bring ( future generations) advance technologies, understanding of human and alien relations to help the people of the Earth.. But on the other hand there are evil purposes as well to the malevolent aliens along with our governments to hide their identities mix in with Earth humans not knowing who they really are to deceive the people of the Earth to ruin its ruins and take over. The benevolent aliens are here to intercept their evil missions which therefore, The power of the Universe of light will prevail. People of the Earth will see alot of us UFOs, Aliens encounters more often than it should. Please be aware to use your mind or BRAIN, not to be deceived and learn what is coming to protect your soul and make a plan for your survival. GOD BLESS UNIVERSE of LIGHT and the NEW EARTH to come with Love, Peace, education and understanding :)

http://www.the-ocean.com/excalibur/sounds/he%20was%20rash.wav

You are not a starseed.
You are not an indigo child.
You are not special.
You are nothing but a confused and helpless little person trying to make sense out of all the BS.
You ARE being lazy by arriving at (and running with!) conclusions before reviewing all of the evidence.
You ARE listening to the wrong people. People with agendas, quarterly budgets and profit-loss ratios.
You ARE the epitomy of the core problems the legitimate UFO researchers face: Quack nutjobs who do nothing but devour time and defacate political agendas.

When real reporters dig in to find the grain of truth in the UFO phenomena, within the first 30 minutes of their research they stumble into stome idiot like you, spouting spiritualism, environmentalism, religion, or some other such nonsense.... And they give up. They give up because no matter how true it is, the truth has been buried with bulls*t like this.

They don't care if your butthole shoots rainbows every Christmas, they want proof.
They want evidence.
SHOW ME THE RAINBOWS!
Everything else is bullhonkey.

I am now working on a big project and planning on going public with in 2 years or less to bring financial support and raise awareness of the Earth changes and to restore the planet's health.

Great ... another one. Make sure not to lose your place in line. Do you have to pay Shirley MacLaine's people anything in the way of "protection money," or is the Cracker Jack Starseed Decoder Ring all you need to show that you should be taken seriously?

shirleymaclaine460.jpg
.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashirley.jpg

People of the Earth will see alot of us UFOs, Aliens encounters more often than it should.

Could you tell them I'd like to meet them? They can land a scout ship in my backyard anytime they'd like!

75.jpg

I think time travel could be possible, i think as society, we as humans such never have such technology, we may cause alot of damage, if we did. Human time travellers in our time dont exist, maybe in story books ,yet i do agree if a race unknown to us has got such technology, i think it be wise they dont share it with us humans.Anyway people who believe's they have gone back in time to visit ancient peoples our have gone forward in time by themselves are dellusional.I dont doubt, some people have had encounters were time seems to have been lost, that might be explained by something paranormal, maybe ufo related occuring?, but not fully understood.

Back