• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hybrid Baby Photo?

Free episodes:

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
Take me to your hot-sauce.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

• spicy.jpg
    spicy.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 67
Aside from the fact of my total distaste for children....

Geez, I'm not sure what reason #1 would be. Have you ever been out in public and seen a child behaving like a total asshole while their parents look on with total pride in their eyes? Those incidents, and the fact that the world is grossly overpopulated, all contribute to the thousands of reasons that I never want to be a mother.

Have you ever been out in public and seen a child behaving like a total asshole while their parents look on with total pride in their eyes?
I was on the east side of town earlier, which is where the majority of the Hispanics reside. I stopped in this little taqueria that I always hit when I'm in that part of town that makes totally awesome lengua tacos. There was a woman in there with six children that appeared to have been born about a year apart. She was feeding the youngest one a bottle full of what appeared to be orange Kool-Aid. Another was crawling on the floor of the restaurant, her little brother tossing her pieces of candy which she would pick up and eat. At one point she licked the floor and I told her mom, "Hey, your kid is licking the floor." She just looked at me with exhausted eyes. smiled politely, and then looked away.
I think I'm cool with being childless, too.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Oh, the Duggar family is another big deterrent from breeding. If you have seen "Idiocracy", that's exactly where this world is headed to: smart people choose to not have children, dumbasses overpopulate the earth, water is replaced with Gatorade.

Oh, the Duggar family is another big deterrent from breeding. If you have seen "Idiocracy", that's exactly where this world is headed to: smart people choose to not have children, dumbasses overpopulate the earth, water is replaced with Gatorade.
I was actually a set extra for three days on the 'Idiocracy' shoot, but I didn't appear anywhere in the final cut. 70 bucks a day and excellent catering...it was fun and I gained about 10 pounds.

I like Mike Judge, I thought it was a funny movie that could have been executed better. I loved the premise of stupid people taking over the earth, though. It was a poor choice to cast Luke Wilson, though. I think it is always a poor choice for anyone making any film to cast Luke Wilson.

Abortion should be legal until the 100th trimester.

Back