• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Howdy from SMiles in Austin

Free episodes:

anomaly

Paranormal Novice
Hola everybody!

Been meaning to post an introduction here for a couple months now...

Here's a brief intro from my website:

SMiles Lewis has had a lifelong interest in all things anomalous. An early age proclivity at recalling his nightly dreams as well as several personal experiences with ESP, precognition and dream switching bolstered his interest in the paranormal. Shortly after high-school he joined the local MUFON chapter in Austin, Texas. He would later become a MUFON State Section Director for that group as well as leader of the local UFO Experiencer Support and Study Group. A lover of books, SMiles collected over 1000 titles before founding his own non-profit Anomaly Archives that serves as the lending library of the Scientific Anomaly Institute. For over twenty years he has worked with digital audio, video and other bleeding edge internet technologies. He has published his own print journal, edited a local paranormal newspaper, maintained a large network of websites, organized a national UFO conference, spoken to anthropologists about UFOs and parapsychology, hosted both terrestrial and webradio talk shows and has been podcasting since before the phrase existed. All these efforts and more have led radio talk show host Robert Larson to describe Miles as a “Gonzo Alt-Media Proprietor and Informationalist.”

More at...
http://www.smileslewis.com/journal/about/

Since this is the Personal Experiences forum I'll start off by briefly outlining a few experiences I've had:
  • "Telepathy" or deep empathy with my Mother
  • Deja Vu and possible Precognitive dreams/visions
  • Saved from sniper shooting by Mother's Intuition
  • Dream Switching incident with best-friend
  • "UFO" sightings of probable IFOs (including a hoax by Greg Bishop)
  • Lots of synchronicity experiences
Those are just a few to start.

I'll keep this short for now and just say I look forward to interacting with folks here in the Paracast Forums.

- SMiles

Howdy, Smiles. I'm in Austin, too. Get in touch PM stylie if you wanna hang out and talk about some weird stuff.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Miles is a dedicated and intelligent guy who has helped behind the scenes with scores of people (including myself.) He hosts the Radio Misterioso programs on his server.

Thanks a lot for mentioning my hoax on you guys! :D You all figured it out in a few minutes. There is a picture of the floating light at ufomystic.

Thanks for posting Miles.

And thanks for hosting Greg's podcasts! Im sure many people who cant listen live appreciate that.

Howdy'all!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Will try and connect with ya Skunkape.

Hi Gareth! Yeah, I wish I could listen live myself more often. I love Greg's show and his writing ... and as a great friend.

Thanks for posting the link Greg. Aaaaahhhh ... good times. I've been meaning to write up my own memory of that event.

Well, I'm at the ole day job so have to cut this short.

More soon! Have a great Friday and weekend all.

- SMiles

Back