• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How to save $800

As soon as I saw the subject I thought the computer spammer was back. I was relieved he wasn't. Some guy has been spamming the boards trying to sell computers etc.

Can't believe I forgot all about Encounters. Was one of my favorite shows. It didn't last long. I never came across any via youtube or Google. Thanks for posting the link. Do you recall what keywords you used in the search?

Micheal Lindemann was shown briefly in the segment. I always liked him. He didn't last long in the field of the paranormal it seems.

Still waiting for Greer's footage of vectoring in craft to be shown somewhere. I suspect if there's any footage at all, it's of lights in the sky. I'd love for him to show something interesting however. I could enjoy that egg on my face.

Well damn... Looks like I'll be spending my $800 on bills then. Actually I really would like to try this sometime on my own or with a few friends that don't think I'm crazy. I hope the aliens won't be disappointed that I'm not going to be putting on a laser-light show for them. A spotlight and perhaps a campfire will have to work.

A.LeClair said:
Ok, you were looking specifically for the show. Makes sense I guess.

Not exactly, I skim through youtube almost daily now under search headers like "ufo" and "alien" just to see if there's anything new. I remembered seeing this a day or two ago but I forgot to post it here so I went back to try and find it.

CapnG said:
Not exactly, I skim through youtube almost daily now under search headers like "ufo" and "alien" just to see if there's anything new. I remembered seeing this a day or two ago but I forgot to post it here so I went back to try and find it.

Oh. Well that is what I initially thought, but since I do searches with those keywords and never got any Encounter shows, I wondered what key words you used etc.

Does anyone know what kind of Doctor Dr. Greer actually is? Does he have patients?
Now that I've seen him so much through UFO related things, I'd feel weird if he were my doctor.

nycjeff said:
Does anyone know what kind of Doctor Dr. Greer actually is? Does he have patients?
Now that I've seen him so much through UFO related things, I'd feel weird if he were my doctor.

He's an emergency room physician, which usually means he has to be pretty good at almost everything in terms of medical care.

Gene Steinberg said:
He's an emergency room physician, which usually means he has to be pretty good at almost everything in terms of medical care.

It also means he probably has a very large resource of personal funds. ER docs are some of the highest paid medical professionals in the world.

Hey, look at that! Now we can all save even more money!

For those who don't feel like sitting through this three hour Greer-fest, the first two hours consist of Steve recounting the same exaggerations, assumptions, half-truths and outright lies we're all used to. In the third hour Steve leads his group in a preliminary meditation session to contact ET intelligences. That is to say, they all sit in a circle and pretend to talk to aliens.

Pathetic. New age, hippie-dippy nonsense masquerading as a legitimate workshop on ET contact. I can't believe people PAY THIS MAN to do this.

Back