• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How to Identify Government Infiltrators

Free episodes:

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
In this episode of ClandesTime they interview a guy in Scotland whose Truth Meet-up Group was infiltrated by Special Branch agents attempting to subvert them...

MP3: http://www.spyculture.com/podcasts/ClandesTime_ep009.mp3

Explains the queer tactics the agent used to infiltrate the group; repeating the content of private emails, blathering about dumb stuff, asking for phone numbers, hinting that he wanted to buy drugs.

In this episode of ClandesTime they interview a guy in Scotland whose Truth Meet-up Group was infiltrated by Special Branch agents attempting to subvert them...

Explains the queer tactics the agent used to infiltrate the group; repeating the content of private emails, blathering about dumb stuff, asking for phone numbers, hinting that he wanted to buy drugs.

His first name wasn't Paul was it?

The Agent's name was Mark Kennedy, or 'Mark Stone' as he was known to his activist targets and associates.

Details here: Home

Charlie,
My apologies, "Paul" was my attempt at cute insider humor. A pathetic joke actually, referring to Paul Kimball's recent divulging of private Kevin Randle emails. Pathetic, I know. :oops: Just how do you do a reverse drum roll anyways?

I am at the 14:00 minute mark in the video. Cool, and down right F'ed up. Can you imagine that? Realizing that you had been profiled, and then a second later, realizing almost in the same very thought, that you are being confronted by that profile in factum. I might toy with the idea of playing the profiler...but, I admit that's like hindsight and a clear perspective, you can't always manage as much impromptu.

I really appreciate the heads up on the vid! Twisted for certain, and I like the man from Yorkshire's voice. Grassy knolls or not, it's a good voice to listen to. Nick's (Redfern) got a great voice like that. And Goggs is none too bad either.

You reminded me the other day of what is without question one of the greatest character portrayals I have ever witnessed. That being the one acted out as only one Jeremy Brett could have done one Sherlock Holmes justice in doing so. I remember clearly the days that I would hang on every word of that magnificent actor's voice, each week as that show would appear, and then seamlessly disappear, on it's weekly basis on PBS back whenever. The absolute truth in reminding came when you replied, Ha! in agreement to my brief summation of what was your enticing introduction to the monetary institutionalization of elite education vs. today's typical schooling commercialization affair. The "Ha!" agreement was something that Brett in his brilliance did as Holms routinely.

The single greatest conspiracy ever devised, ?

I've about decided it all just boils down to human predation of other humans.

Elites believe that is just the natural order of things, so make the best of it.

I believe human morality is overcoming one's base nature.

I've about decided it all just boils down to human predation of other humans.

Elites believe that is just the natural order of things, so make the best of it.

I believe human morality is overcoming one's base nature.

What if one's base nature is the only thing that allows for the abolition of the evil that the elite's entitlement represents? Wouldn't it be unethical to allow for such a perpetration knowingly? What if things like compassion and service were used to feign, confuse, and perpetuate human misery, rather than to encourage it's subsidence? Realizing as much, is it not the epitome of that which is unethical or unmoral to turn away from such tyranny? As things are, to tolerate such evil as it routinely ensnares us is to basically pretend it doesn't exist.

To me, this evil does not represent predation, as much is it does a system of control. A system that I feel needs to be burnt to the ground. They prey upon what they crave which IMO is wealth and power, and we have none. Our lives however are a matter of subsistence due to their existence. As a result we fell hopeless and taken advantage of when in reality we are merely out classed. They need to be eliminated if there is ever to be a true and natural base human condition in which we all exist progressively and peacefully. How can we do that via overcoming our base nature? Is our base nature not the very one that most encourages our survival?

These are truly difficult matters to consider on a philosophical level.

Hahaha. A million swimming pools of ink have been spilled trying to figure how to abolish Evil. Probably it can only be minimized.

I'm not as intelligent as I used to believe, so I have to keep things simple.

I believe Elites (for lack of a better term) predate their fellow humans with a combination of force and deception. I believe both activities are immoral and should stop.

I agree that ignoring the predation and/or just giving up would be unethical, but their actions so far don't warrant violent self-defense.

IMO, the best way we can stop being predated is via education and creative non-violent resistance.

Like the school bully, their power is a grand bluff because there are a lot more of us than them. We only need to convince more of our fellow kids they don't actually need the bully's "protection".

To me, this evil does not represent predation, as much is it does a system of control. A system that I feel needs to be burnt to the ground.

You mean you feel it needs to be burnt to the ground so long as somebody else does the burning, because you don't want to end up in jail or lose the use of your computer, and cell phone, and grocery store, and creature comforts that are put in place by the system. The system has everyone pushing the "I Agree" button before they even read what they're agreeing to because people are addicted to instant gratification and will easily compromise provided it's seen as inconsequential to their personal little self-serving world, and this is how the system is able to constantly erode our individual rights and freedoms. It's gotten so bad that now if as @Charlie Prime says, we try to unite to fight the bully, we're seen as union sympathizers and find ourselves out of work and they outsource the job to someone overseas or someone desperate enough to put up with the bullying.

Hahaha. A million swimming pools of ink have been spilled trying to figure how to abolish Evil. Probably it can only be minimized.

I believe Elites (for lack of a better term) predate their fellow humans with a combination of force and deception. I believe both activities are immoral and should stop.

I agree that ignoring the predation and/or just giving up would be unethical, but their actions so far don't warrant violent self-defense.

IMO, the best way we can stop being predated is via education and creative non-violent resistance.

Like the school bully, their power is a grand bluff because there are a lot more of us than them. We only need to convince more of our fellow kids they don't actually need the bully's "protection".

The emboldened statement above just sounds like an alternate definition of a basic business plan for venture capitalism. It's what this country was built on and happens everyday, all day. It certainly doesn't take the presence of an elite to see as much in action everyday.

Evil is just unjustifiable gain at any cost. This is the formula that our government uses.

Violence is not the only answer. Organized abstinence from the system would bring them down much quicker than a "revolution", which IMO, is an absolute joke. Do you have any idea just how quick they would get that shit under control? They could do it most likely with nonlethal weaponry alone, but wouldn't. They want that element in society out of the way already and such an opportunity would be just what they themselves played out.

The rich are not the enemy. Not at all. But that's just what they want us to think because you can't fight or defeat money. In this sense it's merely an idealism without any real substantive direction beyond the focal point that is "The Filthy Rich".

You want a number? Lets pick one between, oh I don't know, maybe between 544-546. 545, it is then. The following was written by a fellow named Charlie Reese. This was his last column in Orlando Florida prior to retiring. It's fascinating, and sadly, completely true.

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
You and I don't propose a federal budget. The President does.
You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.
You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.
You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.
One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.
I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a President to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.
Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.
What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The President can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.
The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House? John Boehner. He is the leader of the majority party. He and fellow House members, not the President, can approve any budget they want. If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.
If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.
If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.
If the Army & Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan it's because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan ...
If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.
There are no insoluble government problems.
Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power.
Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.
Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.
They, and they alone, have the power.
They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses.
Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees...
We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!

Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.
What you do with this article now that you have read it... is up to you.

This might be funny if it weren't so true. Be sure to read all the way to the end:
Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table,
At which he's fed.
Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.
Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for
peanuts anyway!
Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.
Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.
Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.
Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.
Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.
When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.
Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid...
Put these words
Upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me
to my doom...'
When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply:
The inheritance tax.
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'
I hope this goes around THE USA at least 545 times!!! YOU can help it get there!!!
GO AHEAD. . . BE AN AMERICAN!!!

Predation is really just a form of aggression.

Aggression is immoral because it violates both reason and natural law upon which the universe operates.

Stopping aggression stops predation.

Aggression is immoral because it violates both reason and natural law upon which the universe operates.

Predation, if referring to what is a preditor, is not agression in the least. It's survival by natural design. That's the thing that make those who cite the rich as being *the* problem eceedingly illogical in their premise. Aggression on the other hand is only aggression when it is acted out by members of the same species. Even then it does not mean an evil as it may merely demonstrate that which is nessicary to establish order. Agression and the act of preying are two completely different things. Niether are inherently evil or immormal. They are observed routinely in nature as a natural and nessicary process that serves to insure survival.

You do realize of course that extremely aggressive behavior exists predominantly throughout the universe by natural process, correct? Solar Flares can be extremely aggressive affairs.

I'm speaking of aggression in the human sense, the initiation of violence against another, not in the sense of an "aggressive cancer" or an "aggressive paint remover".

For humans, Aggression is indeed immoral.

That's the problem I spoke of earlier. Some people say predation (and the aggression required to achieve it) is natural, expected, and thus moral.

I say this is what differentiates humans from other animals, our ability to reason out the fact that aggression and predation upon each other is not necessary for our survival.

I'm speaking of aggression in the human sense, the initiation of violence against another, not in the sense of an "aggressive cancer" or an "aggressive paint remover".

For humans, Aggression is indeed immoral.

That's the problem I spoke of earlier. Some people say predation (and the aggression required to achieve it) is natural, expected, and thus moral.

I say this is what differentiates humans from other animals, our ability to reason out the fact that aggression and predation upon each other is not necessary for our survival.

I do not agree. Aggression can save people's lives. Aggression can be used in defense as much as in offense. It is a matter of relativity. Humanity is not separate from nature. We are merely the animal human. We need aggression to survive and meet evil head on. Any other way is to merely hide from it thereby increasing that evil's power and effectiveness.

Take a look at this video Charlie. Not for any violent content because there really isn't any. It's all after the fact. Aggression is at times unavoidable if we are to maintain both integrity and dignity. Not to mention one's general safety. Aggression at times must be met with aggression. The difference between immoral and amoral are defined within the heart of the aggressor, not the act of aggression itself.

China’s Newest Badass Is Kung-Fu Master Who Thwarted A Mob Of Thugs Out To Evict Him | Beijing Cream

Self-Defense is not Aggression.

Aggression is the initiation of violence.

But one can aggressively defend one's self, correct? :) However, I assuredly see and accept what you are stating. If what you mean by aggression is the initiation of senseless violence, then absolutely I am against that completely. To gain at someone's injurious loss is evil unless that very gain represents a triumph over evil. I honestly see violence as inescapable. We are animals. There will always be those that attempt to force their ways unfairly upon us. Sometimes, as in the case with the man in the video, we must take a stand. A tolerance for evil is unacceptable in my mind.

aye 'kill' all the evil basturds, strictly in a non aggressive manner ofcourse.

joking aside, evil is inherent in man, it is in each and every one of us.

you only have to visit history briefly to see examples of whole nations acting with pure evil, neighbour on neighbour when the rule of law breaksdown, whats more evil than ethnic cleansing, 100s of thousands of people murdered, by normal people acting as a mob, when there are no consequences

Last edited:

You are much more intelligent that the vast number of the nameless masses Charlie because you at least understand you are being had.

I wouldn't go with it being a "natural law upon which the universe operates.", ...I mean sharks eating tuna do not follow this law. Lions eating antelopes, cats toying with mice, etc don't either.
Maybe for the enlightened, self aware intelligent species of the universe, but I have to say the universe in general seems to operate on the dog-eat-dog survival of the fittest principle.
No trying to be a dick dude, just pointing that out.

aye 'kill' all the evil basturds, strictly in a non aggressive manner ofcourse.

joking aside, evil is inherent in man, it is in each and every one of us.

you only have to visit history briefly to see examples of whole nations acting with pure evil, neighbour on neighbour when the rule of law breaksdown, whats more evil than ethnic cleansing, 100s of thousands of people murdered, by normal people acting as a mob, when there are no consequences

I agree. But of course so is good. It's just the duality of our nature. In fact, it is a very important part of the way in which our mind's cognitively decode reality. The Buddhist way, the yin & yang. Naturally this means that I cannot claim as much as fact, but I have yet to meet anyone in my life that did not possess a propensity for evil as well as good. In all things balance is key.

I wouldn't go with it being a "natural law upon which the universe operates."

Again, I'm not talking about the various disambiguations. The conceptual context we are using here is how these things relate to humans.

It is immoral for humans to predate other humans.

See: Natural law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Classically, natural law refers to the use of reason to analyze human nature—both social and personal—and deduce binding rules of moral behavior from it."

Back