• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How to catch a MIB hiding UFO evidence

Cabal

Skilled Investigator
I have listened to part of Ed Komarek's episode. Chris backed Ed up on the point that so much supposed hard physical evidence of UFO cases are taken by mysterious agents of unknown origin. So in the spirit of scientific experiment, why can't we test this? If these agents are mere mortals from a black budget federal bureaucracy, could we catch them in the act? Surely this is easier than trying to catch real evidence of UFOs!

For example how about staging a fake UFO siting/landing and claiming you have some hard evidence. "The UFO left metal shards on my lawn" kinda stuff. Then post to large public internet forum you have said materials. Now bug your entire house with web-enabled video/audio (preferably encrypted broadcast to nearby receiver so not reliant on your ISP connection) and post to the forum you will be going on vacation for a week. Now wait for MIBs to fall into your trap! I think you can get similar ideas as an offshoot from this. Anyway if they're already watching you, why not poke 'em with a stick?

They'd just cut the power to the house if they had to get in.

Then use handheld EMP to shut down any battery operated surveillance you might have running.

*But that is if you aren't home. If you are home, they could gas you while you are asleep and then enter the home while you are anesthetized.

Aha! Caught you! You forgot to disable my neighbor's high power zoom high resolution video camera trained on every window and door of my house! Long live disclosure!

Aha! Caught you! You forgot to disable my neighbor's high power zoom high resolution video camera trained on every window and door of my house! Long live disclosure!

Let's say you did.

Well, all you've really got is a burglar dressed in black - not an uncommon sight.

And if you posted such a video, it wouldn't be proof of anything. Some people would say you hoaxed it then we'd laugh inside and act concerned for the future of the ufo/paranormal field online.

"Did you see that 'MIB video?.... this is what ufology has come to"

"See guys, it is stuff like this that is ruining..."

But the thing is though, some of those naysayers could be working for THE MAN.

And another note. My brother is 76 this December and when he does his ufo investigations, he wears a dark suit and the same haircut he had in the service. He looks like an MIB and he asks probing questions on account of his background. He also has a pale complexion due to his poor health and he is behind the times when it comes to what's hip, but he isn't an MIB.

This is something to keep in mind when researching these cases. I bet most of the time they are just well-dressed old farts. A person who believes in MIBs could easily end up thinking my brother was one. Same for a couple of his pals.

Anyhow, I propose that The WDOM* Hypothesis probably accounts for most cases of MIB encounters. It makes the most sense. I'm not saying there aren't well dressed old men working for the government involved, just that maybe most cases don't involve those on uncle sam's payroll.

*Well-Dressed Old Man.

Maybe. We could get a face or license plate #. I have never seen a video of anyone purported to be MIBs or with any back-story similar here. You could also record evidence before it happened of what you expected to happen which would add to the credibility, let's say to a Ustream. Again, if we seek hard evidence, this would seem to be the kind of thing more easily obtained than of actual UFOs. Besides you could place some specialized tracking equipment resistant to EMF fryers on some of your crap and see where it goes. There's also this little trick which you could adapt to MIBs: http://www.pcpro.co.uk/realworld/370777/pavement-hacking-what-it-is-and-how-to-avoid-it

Maybe. We could get a face or license plate #. I have never seen a video of anyone purported to be MIBs or with any back-story similar here. You could also record evidence before it happened of what you expected to happen which would add to the credibility, let's say to a Ustream. Again, if we seek hard evidence, this would seem to be the kind of thing more easily obtained than of actual UFOs. Besides you could place some specialized tracking equipment resistant to EMF fryers on some of your crap and see where it goes. There's also this little trick which you could adapt to MIBs: http://www.pcpro.co.uk/realworld/370777/pavement-hacking-what-it-is-and-how-to-avoid-it

Yeah, just make sure you don't tell anyone you are doing all that.

If your family and people who care about you start to see you putting so much effort and resources into catching imaginary MIBs, they might arrange an intervention, whereupon you will proceed to explain yourself and sound even crazier than they initially thought.

As per the mention in this weeks podcast

mib.jpg

Timothy Beckley: I was with Jim Moseley when we took the photo of this MIB. He was standing in a doorway in Jersey City dressed all in black just like Albert K. Bender had described in Barker's They Knew Too Much book

Anyway my point was I have heard UFO investigators claim that "hey all the evidence I ever get has been stolen by MIBs" - or some similar story. So if that's the case, why don't these investigators put the MIBs to the test?

Back