• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How Stonehenge was built?

Thanks for the link. I love watching stuff like this. Reminds of a discussion where one guy was asking "how did they build the Pyramids - those stones are huge!" the reply he got was "lots of men and whips. Huge whips." :)

Rick Deckard said:
Thanks for the link. I love watching stuff like this. Reminds of a discussion where one guy was asking "how did they build the Pyramids - those stones are huge!" the reply he got was "lots of men and whips. Huge whips." :)

Hah, yeh, good comment.

I'm wondering how the guy in this vid is going to place the top blocks.

i think he already demonstrated how he will place the top blocks. probably with his see-saw approach and then the balance-on-the-pebble-and-spin technique. very very clever man. thanks a bunch for sharing!

pixelsmith said:
i think he already demonstrated how he will place the top blocks. probably with his see-saw approach and then the balance-on-the-pebble-and-spin technique. very very clever man. thanks a bunch for sharing!

Yeh, I thought of that, but how he would get them on the standing blocks is what I'm interested in seeing the details of.

pixelsmith said:
coral castle is amazing. that guy worked by himself too.

seems like the only major diff is...nobody saw the Coral Castle guy, and it doesn't seem like he used all that rigging...he worked mostly at night, and very secretively...but who knows? he made something really amazing!

i love it. we could look for the USO's too. maybe rent a boat for a 3 hour tour...

If you are into how stones like this were built check out the book called, Forbidden History.
A good read.

Peace, Love, Understanding and Hope.

Just received an email with that video link to Wallington and the Stonehenge he is building in his back yard. I thought I had been given something amazing to share, and lo and behold, the Paracast already had it posted on her forums... ya snooze, ya looze...;)

I have been to the Coral Castle. It is an amazing feat of human engineering. After seeing what Leedskalnin was able to accomplish by himself, I can only imagine what an Egyptian Pharaoh with a team of thousands of loyal, dedicated workers could have accomplished.

Although I have to admit some of the coral structures he built on the site make me think that he just may have been under the direct influence of the Great Old Ones. Cthulhu fhtagn... :D

Back