• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How old are you Paracasters? :)

No your not. I will be 44 on November 2. Female, favorite color blue.

Wow, you and I came into the world within a week of each other. (The Boifday in my profile is fake.)

Funny, my favorite color is blue also but I have grown to love green more as I've gotten older.

I am 37 and counting, (hopefully, I'm on a trip with my parents right now and my father should not be driving) so provided I make it home I will be 38 in december.

You mean I'm not the only guy with long hair these days? Sure feels like it.

I live with a hair stylist and I haven't had a haircut in probably 10 years. I look like the dude in the hole in the ground in "Life Of Brian."

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5TV_pdVtWc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

i too have long hair and beard, someone once told me i looked like jesus, but talked like the devil...... lol

Wow, you and I came into the world within a week of each other. (The Boifday in my profile is fake.)

Funny, my favorite color is blue also but I have grown to love green more as I've gotten older.

I have a fake name Ally but what's with the fake birthday profile you and David?

Ally,

So we share the same dream (or whatever it was) and we share the same birthday month too! I'm 25 this November 30th.

Yeah, I never got that skit though.

I thought of it as Mike Myers attempt at creating a caricature of a character you'd find in dungeons and dragons/middle earth/ice age etc....

In one episode his friend asks him something along the lines of, "Lothar how long has it been since you have 'walked with a woman'." Meaning when was the last time you had sex.

Lothar says, "It has been many moons, in fact, these days I find myself 'walking alone' quite often"

Sprockets was another classic Mike Myers sketch, he should make a Sprockets movie, it would be better than anything else he has recently done.

Back