• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How about a global UFO reporting site?

henris42

Paranormal Maven
I was wondering, as we are already a global force - why do we need MUFON:s, NICAP:s etc.

What if there would be a global, volunteer-based UFO reporting site that is not affiliated in any ways.

I just cannot understand why there is no such site already?

I was wondering, as we are already a global force - why do we need MUFON:s, NICAP:s etc.

What if there would be a global, volunteer-based UFO reporting site that is not affiliated in any ways.

I takes time, money, and manpower ( or whatever the politically correct term for that is these days ), to run a world-class website, and nearly everyone wants to be King of their own little castle rather than participate in a communal good. The Paracast is about as close as it comes to a site that grants a wide latitude for beliefs and interpretations, meaning that it doesn't simply accept that all views carry equal weight, but that all views deserve to be fair mindedly considered and weighed according to evidence and reason.

An international UFO report clearing house/website would take a coordinated team a lot of time and resources to properly manage. Are there really likely to be a bunch of people who can pull that off for free out of their own pocket? If you find 'em, please let me know. I've been searching for them for over 20 years. Everyone has great ideas. Few people want to put in the work required, especially for free, unless it's their personal baby.

Last edited:
You also have groups, such as MUFON, that imagine themselves kings/queens of the hill and thus make it more difficult to set up a fair and comprehensive method that will garner the respect of people worldwide. The chances are the same as governments agreeing to share their evidence with the Pentagon UAP Task Force.

Sad to say, it'll never happen.

If any government leader knew the solution to the UFO mystery, they'd be jumping over themselves to be first in line to disclose, assuming it would be safe to do so from the standpoint of national security and a possible panicked populace. But the latter may say it all.

to be honest... what would be gained?

We have more than enough data for statistical analysis regarding times of the day, velocities, morphologies, etc. So... aside from being interesting, what would it tell us?

70+ years of this kind of analysis has yielded pretty much nothing. What does appear to yield information about their propulsion mechanisms, etc is stuff like Ray Stanford has collected (and I've talked to him about some of it, and he's shared some small stuff with me in confidence... enough to go "whoa")... but he's not going to just release it. And at any rate, it's back from project starlight decades ago, and we could collect better data now, even though it wouldn't include Ray's keen observational skill and insights.

But then we have stuff like this... / - which is profoundly interesting and insightful if true (I haven't validated the video/imagery here): /

That's the kind of stuff I think is going to yield demonstrable, testable results. Because maybe we can replicate some of these ideas on a lab workbench.

Stanford has always been a great guest, but I long ago lost patience over his decision not to reveal all his evidence. He is in his 80s and has not been in the best of health. Other than expecting ET to grant him immortality, he needs to act if he has a genuine intention of releasing his stuff. And, for the sake of argument, I accept that he has this evidence based on what you, Chris O'Brien and others have stated.

Stanford has always been a great guest, but I long ago lost patience over his decision not to reveal all his evidence. He is in his 80s and has not been in the best of health. Other than expecting ET to grant him immortality, he needs to act if he has a genuine intention of releasing his stuff. And, for the sake of argument, I accept that he has this evidence based on what you, Chris O'Brien and others have stated.
That's essentially why we stopped talking. Chris put me in touch with him, which was awesome and I'm incredibly grateful to him for. I learned a lot.

But after several 4+ hour phone calls, he just simply said "that's all I'm really going to share with you unless you get on a plane and come see me." Which I'd absolutely love to do, and he's quite generous in offering... but not something I can really take on with work and family life. Nor can I have regular 4-6 hour phone calls where I maybe ask 1-2 questions as fascinating as he is.

But he did share with me some of his starlight data, which I actually did some analysis for him on as best I could. Enough to be fascinating. It was the part where he hit one of these things with a laser and caught the backscatter. I promised him I wouldn't share, and I'm respecting that. But I will say it was fascinating, but also not definitive.

Like everything else is in this area.

I asked him why he won't share his data, and he simply said it's because he's been burned by it in the past, and most people are simply incapable of understanding it without misinterpreting it. So he wants to walk people individually through it. I told him that's not really a scalable way to approach what is probably the most important thing in human history, and his rebuttal as I recall it was that it's too important to just hand over his hard work to get misunderstood about.

And he is incredibly fussed about getting due credit about his work. Which I understand. He's also incredibly frustrated with most people in this field. Which I also understand.

And he is incredibly fussed about getting due credit about his work. Which I understand. He's also incredibly frustrated with most people in this field. Which I also understand.
I'm pretty sure most people in the field of ufology feel the same way about him. He needs to dump it all out there and let the the chips fall where they may without being so guarded about his ego or reputation or whatever the case may be.

I'm pretty sure most people in the field of ufology feel the same way about him. He needs to dump it all out there and let the the chips fall where they may without being so guarded about his ego or reputation or whatever the case may be.
Don't disagree. I told him that. His response was that it's his stuff and he's the one that gets to decide what to do with it, if anything. I told him that he's getting up there in age, and I hope he leaves his stuff to Chris or something... he just got mad at me about it. So I dropped it.

Don't disagree. I told him that. His response was that it's his stuff and he's the one that gets to decide what to do with it, if anything. I told him that he's getting up there in age, and I hope he leaves his stuff to Chris or something... he just got mad at me about it. So I dropped it.
Hey at least you and Chris made the effort. Gotta respect that.

His attitude never made sense.
I think there's some specific people that annoyed him early on. We talked at length about the Sicorro case, for example. About details like the insignia (he was careful to state that he was proven right and others were lying), and the flame under the craft going into and through the rock, but not burning it.

At any rate, I couldn't budge him. He told me he has detailed photos of the craft's plasma fields demonstrating how they move, optical distortions including lensing through both space and time, and even photos of an occupant seen through a window. I haven't seen these, but I do believe him for what it's worth.

One day hopefully he'll release his stuff. Or he'll pass it along in his will to someone that does. At any rate... he only has a monopoly on the data he has. Fresh info is coming in all the time, and I think we should look forward with this stuff.

And Re; Ray Stanford, I suspect that I understand his feelings about the matter.

He's needs to talke to someone like me, who, like him, has expended money, time and fabricated gadgets for interacting and measuring ET objects. I too bounced a (tunable) LASER off the hull of an alien craft, and captured the reflection, along with attempting to stick a gummy-bear radio transmitter on to a hull. I've tried all sorts of things, including navigating a quadcopter up close to an alien craft. I learned how to 'invite' them, using Steven Greer's CTS protocol.

Stanford needs to collaborate with others, who respect him for what he has done and where he is
going. The DinoTracker.

Not affiliated? With what, brains? Engineers? Academics....the people who have the requisite skill sets that can understand what is being reported, instrumented, measured?

Just out of curiosity, have you expended any time reviewing Francis Ridge's NICAP website? I operated a scientific website for 20 yrs, aside from the costs, its also a sh.i.t load of work, and I did not have half of what is on Ridge's website. And EVERYTHING he presents is quality, EVERYTHING!! So in my mind, what more would you expect to be on a website better than NICAP?

Not trying to be demeaning, but what do you think would be better, lot's of more bad sighting reports, stories and photos? I'm over the bad stuff, I want data, and I'm not referring to StarTrek.

kronos

Last edited:
Time he released his findings and the Netflix TVShow now got the vault completely wrong. Ross Courlthart was spot on in a number of elements in his book -(buy it) and some is very close , tip of the iceberg.

Back