• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hovering Craft

the observer

Paranormal Novice
Is someone here familiar with the manouvers made by the triangular ufo crafts?
I have included video footage made by me a few years ago, has similar behavior been seen by others here?

This strange ufo has puzzled me for a very long time now and I would appreciate any suggestions as to what this mysterious craft might be.

The quality however is not the best, but click on the yellow text and view in full screen mode to study its light pattern.

I
This strange ufo has puzzled me for a very long time now and I would appreciate any suggestions as to what this mysterious craft might be.
Cool video. A lot of people have seen strange things in the sky, myself included, but at this point all anyone can do is speculate as to what they are. Anybody who tells you they know what UFOs are is, most likely, either deluded or lying.
Did you see that the object was a triangle before you started filming? I'm not seeing a triangle here.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

For a while I was convinced it was a very bright light on a mountain. So you had the light house bottom right, and a coastal house(?) bottom left.

Interesting how it moved off to the right and went straight past the city. Did you track it much longer after that? I could just make it out as it moved past the final city lights on the right.

I'm sure you've considered a plane at a distance. It is blinking at times and the light intensity gets brighter as it "approaches". Maybe a head on plane turning then moving along the coast? Really hard to tell.

Did you see that the object was a triangle before you started filming? I'm not seeing a triangle here.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
I didn`t see anything more than just this bright light that suddenly appeared over this forest which made me suspicious.

The reason I thought this may be a triangular craft was because I discovered there was an ufo report from this area where several witnesses had seen a triangular craft before I recorded this video.

"Over a long period of time several witnesses sees a large triangular craft and a small ball of light moving back and forth behind the treetops" - ref youtube text.

so if this is not a triangular type there has to be some natural explanation to this craft? or is it a ufo?
Until it is identified, it is a UFO. I agree with you that it looks odd. The way the lights flicker is not what I'm familiar with seeing on conventional aircraft.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

For a while I was convinced it was a very bright light on a mountain. So you had the light house bottom right, and a coastal house(?) bottom left.

Interesting how it moved off to the right and went straight past the city. Did you track it much longer after that? I could just make it out as it moved past the final city lights on the right.

Yes I think it is some kind of small light house right below the object, Gareth this is not city lights you see but an oil refinery.
No I couldn`t track it after it went down behind the refinery.

Until it is identified, it is a UFO. I agree with you that it looks odd. The way the lights flicker is not what I'm familiar with seeing on conventional aircraft.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Yes it is these flickering lights on the craft that puzzles me :confused: Don`t aircraft has stable lights?

For what it's worth, one of the odd flying things I've witnessed was triangular at "some stages." It morphed a few times. It was not one of the big black triangles that others have been reporting. This was a smaller object...between 15 and 20 foot at the base I'd guess. I described the incident to Gene and Dave on an episode that is scheduled to air on the 17th of this month. You might wanna check it out.;)

I'm sure you've considered a plane at a distance. It is blinking at times and the light intensity gets brighter as it "approaches". Maybe a head on plane turning then moving along the coast? Really hard to tell.

As I remembered the object seemed to be hovering at the same spot, but maybe hard to tell at such distances.

For what it's worth, one of the odd flying things I've witnessed was triangular at "some stages." It morphed a few times. It was not one of the big black triangles that others have been reporting. This was a smaller object...between 15 and 20 foot at the base I'd guess. I described the incident to Gene and Dave on an episode that is scheduled to air on the 17th of this month. You might wanna check it out.;)

Very interesting,thanks skunk! I`ll sure will not miss this ;)

Cool.

Been hoping you you would do an episode at some stage.

Good video. That certainaly looks like a triangle to me. It took me a minute or two to see it the first time.

Thanks XAF and welcome to the forums :) Why are you certain this object is triangular? Is there any specific details on the object or is there any unusual flight pattern that makes you consider this may be triangular?

Is there any specific details on the object or is there any unusual flight pattern that makes you consider this may be triangular?

Well what I saw was three lights in a triangular shape when you did the zoom. Hard to tell the size but seems huge. It does seem to turn and tilt somewhat. If it is a craft.

Steve

Well what I saw was three lights in a triangular shape when you did the zoom. Hard to tell the size but seems huge. It does seem to turn and tilt somewhat. If it is a craft.
Steve

Whatever the shape of the craft, it seems to go through multiple stages and at one point it almost seems to `charge itself` when the lights become very bright.

The way it leaves the scene reminds me of known aircraft turning and descending. Then again, the ufo I saw was on an otherwise identifiable flight maneuver, too, just before it behaved more bizarrely than is acceptable for anything publicly known.

good find!

Back