• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Holy Fuck!!!

Free episodes:

kova81

Paranormal Novice
Gene and David... You guys have to get David Wilcock on your show. It sounds like he has all the fucking answers. What a douche bag.

Gene and David... You guys have to get David Wilcock on your show. It sounds like he has all the fucking answers. What a douche bag.

So, I wasn't the only one that caught the Snoory show last night, huh?

I just love all these people that have the most important messages and warnings for all of mankind and they were put here just to tell the world this most important information that everyone just must, must know -- so they write a book or make a DVD and sell it.

Hey, if the world MUST KNOW, then put it in a text doc and post it.

I can't remember who I was listening to or when (I know I am sounding like Knell), but I remember some announcer asking somebody -- if it really is that important, can't you just make a PDF out of it and send it out? The answer was -- we are working on that , but it takes time. Pfft, right, it takes time to print to PDF. All these people are modern day snake oil salesmen that's all.

I couldn't take much of Wilcock, but doesn't he believe he is like Ed Cayce reborn or something? He looks like David Spade to me.

The guy is a weasel.

You know your pushing your garbage too much when you even have the crazy fucks that listen to C2C calling in to tell you that you are full of shit.

He claims he knows where the Annunaki live, but he can't reveal it... FUCK!!! I would sell out my own mother to get that type of info to the masses... well maybe not my mother, but my twin brother for sure... lol.

The Anunaki live in the same place he talks out of. His ass.

What a fucking tool. This guy, like so many other frauds is out there getting press and media time, why???

Because he's probably blowing someone, or is bff's with some other tard in the media.

He's another Dannion Brinkley. A complete and total fraud.

Creepy fuck! Listen to the C2C show if you have a chance... He talks the same as the rest of the fuck tards that live in thier own fantasy world.

Some one calls in and asks if he was ever put under hypnosis.
His answer goes like this.... well yes I have actually, He then names some other douche bag that happens to be a hypnotherapist that put him under and they ended up telepathically communicating and then a lightning bolt came out of the wall... of course he then goes on to state thata this hypnotherapist had never experienced anything like that before. I am assuming WilCOCK is assuming he has special powers and belongs on HEROES as wall lightning bolt bitch.

If you want to hear even more Wilcock BULLSHIT check out projectcamelot.org.

Unsurprisingly Bill and Kerry are all over this guy.

barefoot said:
I've been wondering about him. Has something been found out about him? He does sound a bit fishy to me, but is there anything concrete about him that was revealed?

Just listen to what he says.

Back