• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Holly Stevens and Ghost Cases on A & E Biography

P

Paul Kimball

Episode 7, part 4 of the A & E Biography series My Ghost Story, about the Algonquin Hotel in St. Andrew's, New Brunswick, features my Ghost Cases co-host and friend Holly Stevens, as well as footage from the second episode of our series. You can view the A & E segment here.

I wish the producers had spent more time placing the incident in context, but that's American television for you - a lot of flash, and a lot of quick edits and special effects, sometimes at the expense of the story itself. Still, the segment is well done, Holly did a great job, and the footage remains compelling.

To get the fuller and much more interesting story, watch the original Ghost Cases episode on Eastlink TV, or check out my Paracast interview segment at The Other Side of Truth podcast, where I discuss the case (listen to it here).

Paul

You and your shameless plugs! I thought that was my job!! ;)

Ghost stories have always gave me the creeps and remember sleeping a house where a lady had been strangled and was woken to find my sheets being removed and a lady floating at the end of the bed with a rope hanging from her neck scared the s.... out of me. The lights would blow out on regular basis and the windows would fly open when it was not windy. When a friend would come over with their son who was autistic he would freak out and stare at the doorway tell us there a women staing there.

Back