• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hoagland's "Smoking Gun" - lets analyse it

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
I figure this is a good time to post a thread about Hoaglands latest smoking gun submission. I saw this a while ago and forgot about it as he hasnt uploaded 'part 2' yet, but I happened to catch a recent C2C show with Hoagland and he talked about this article.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/SmokingGun.htm

Basically, he claims that the infrared image of the moon taken recently shows that there is a dome on the moon. You can read the article above. Here is the image:

LCROSS-MIR-2.jpg

Unfortunately in the article he doesnt elaborate as its clear he is going to add a part 2. But he talked about this on C2C. (If anyone wants to hear the show go to Anomalies Audio Archive -- go to the 2009 section and scroll up until you see the most recent Noory/Hoagland ep).

He essentially says that red colour in the image would extend all the way to the edge of the picture. The red is the heat from the sun and the fact that there is a line of yellow indicates that there is something there.

What do you guys think?

Hoagland also claims that this photo was on the NASA website only temporarily and that it was a mistake and now it cant be found. He says it was an insider at NASA. Yeah, I know, typical Hoagland stuff.

The Lara Croft image adds lots of credibility. :rolleyes:
He could have at least put up a better image of her.

LMAO when he writes, "Behold!"

Not for the first time, he offers images without catalog ID numbers or webpage links. It's open

Luckily for us, the Nasa whistleblower has managed to keep the image online...
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/362267main_ACD09-0117-002_full.jpg the catalog page is here... http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LCROSS/multimedia2/images/LCROSS_lunar_swingby.html

I can't find details immediately, but I'm concerned by the color register of the image. Although it's directly from a Nasa site it doesn't look like a moon IR image usually looks. Also, how can the equator be cooler than the pole? The whole reason we've been looking at the south pole is for it's large amount of ice beneath the surface (estimated to be lake size in cubic feet of water) that's able to be there due to the steady temperature.

His part 2 might make more sense. He's stated there are bases scattered across the Moon. I'm not sure where the LCROSS mission and colliding the Centaur into the crater involves moon bases? Is he suggesting we're attacking a past or existing alien base? Has he stopped going on about his Shard and Tower? Has he added a link to the original images of Tower and Shard? Ahh Hoagy, he's a character::)

If anyone wants to hear the show go to Anomalies Audio Archive -- go to the 2009 section and scroll up until you see the most recent Noory/Hoagland ep).

Wow! It's been a loooooooooooong time since I looked at the C2C shows. I just DLed the Hoagy reaction to Mars methane. I can't wait to see what he made of that data. Probably nothing like what I made of it. Looking at the list of guests on C2C...they're running a terrible ratio of good guests to airtime hours. 1 guest:40 hours I'm guessing at

While i doubt hoagland, what do really know? We have to understand our knowledge of the moon is limited.Must of what we see is through videos and individuals talking about the moon Six billion people live on the earth, yet only a handful have ever set foot on it. We see it , but it so far away, i doubt we will ever actually experience it like the Astronauts have, future generations might?

While i doubt anything could exist on the moon now, anything human 'definately. You cant say, 'beyond any reasonable doubt' that something could not have existed once on the planet.The planet indeed suggests to me, it has long been dead of life, the craters suggest that planet has suffered enough Asteroid hits to wipe out everything that of life that exists.

How long, have the craters been there, when did the first Asteroid hit, this are facts which have no knowledge to. I think that science can only guess to when?

We, have to think outside the human box maybe, civilisations unknown, once did have a home on the planet long ago, ok with the understanding, we have no evidence of anything is just suggestion to maybe.

Then you have to think. I am thinking this in human terms.

Did the population survive or die. Were they it able to get of the moon before the destruction, did it have the technology, to do so? and does evidence exist still of something unknown on the moon and where have they gone if they did have the technology to get off the moon. This is science fiction, but you have to open minded, because in reality we know very little to the universe.

How, would we respond today to such an event as a major Asteroid hit. It happened in our past, we have the evidence, so maybe? it could happen again.Anyway, i dont believe in everything we are being told as fact by Nasa or other groupings like them.

They are educated men indeed, with far more knowledge to this subjects than me.

But, you dont have to go blindly and believe everything you are being told. Lies, will be told to protect the status quo, so step back and think for yourself. Haogland claims evidence but i cant believe 'what he says' because the evidence is crap in my view and i have not seen it in person 'what he claims to be there. i just that type of person, i just cant believe in something withount actual verified evidence.

I Believe Nasa has not being truthful to the subject of ufos.

But, they have landed on the moon that can not be disputed by anyone, but who knows for sure what they saw up there. Buzz Aldrin, has hinted at something being seen, but that is far as it goes with him. I think, Buzz, he is hideing something, i just know it my gut. That mission was not a straight forward as some people think.

Back