• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hilarious german drug video!

LOL, I thought that, too! But I DO intend to try absinthe for the first time, soon:) Wonder if I'll act/feel like THAT, tho! :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Yeah I must admit that stuff is very intruiging, definitely on my list of things to do. That was a really funny video though Bixyboo I thought the glue sniffer was hilarious. Who says the Germans dont have a sense of humour.

Mark

I've had absinthe, it's just alcohol guys, nothing to get overly excited about. Some of those others mentioned in the ad, however...

Anything is fun in moderation.

Pass me some of that alle zusammen.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back