• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hey !

Illuminati0n

spontaneously combusting since 1988
Hey all. I'm 19 and from Australia. Firstly, Gene & Dave, i worship you guys, coming across your podcasts was truely a gift. I've listened to a majority of them and can't get enough. I find that i share much the same views, skepticism and beliefs that you guys do, if not, exactly the same.

I've been into ufo's as long as i can remember, as a kid, i was really fascinated by space so i guess that led into the ufo field (i use to draw the typical alien "grey" head everywhere as a kid). Over the years that has evolved into pretty much all the topics you cover. I've read & own many of books and pages among pages of info on the internet (abnormal amounts haha, i'm quite sure the NSA have their eye on me :p). Much like you guys have said, i've found that people my age have no true interest or curiosity in ANY of these things, in fact, i have never met a single person who is intrigued by these things much like i am.

I find this to be deeply frustrating and i struggle to comprehend how people can not be deeply curious about these things, ufo's especially, but not least, ghosts, conspiracies ect. I can not understand how people can not want to know this kind of stuff, to me, it feels like i NEED to know the real truths and it drives me nuts haha. I feel and find that in discussing (or atleast trying to) these topics with mates, they think none of them are serious and i find that people think alien's & ufo's are some kind of joke and are something fictional that just makes for movies. I believe society has been influenced to be like this over the years and at some subconscious level people's curiosity about these things has effectively been cut for whatever reason there may be.

Anyhow, your show is brilliant and i'll continue to be a hardcore fan and follow along on your journey to find whatever truth is possible. David, it was really really refreshing to hear of some of your experiences & Gene, i feel your pain of never having experienced anything necessarily paranormal or a ufo. Sure David, you say it comes along with an intense feeling of fear but thats something that id quite readily accept to experience something mind blowing. Although, i have a had a few experiences of possible "spirits" and prehaps a ufo that was nothing more then lights in the sky, but, not something i could put down as a planet or a plane or anything "normal".

Sorry for the long post :D Glad to be a discussion member. Peace.

I can relate to your fascination with these subjects & understand your frustration with people not taking this serious enough.

Welcome to the Paracast and enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forums, Illuminati0n - I hope you find some useful opinions on here...

Are you new as well Mystic Eyes or have you moved to a new user account?

Illuminati0n said:
I find this to be deeply frustrating and i struggle to comprehend how people can not be deeply curious about these things, ufo's especially, but not least, ghosts, conspiracies ect. I can not understand how people can not want to know this kind of stuff, to me, it feels like i NEED to know the real truths and it drives me nuts haha. I feel and find that in discussing (or atleast trying to) these topics with mates, they think none of them are serious and i find that people think alien's & ufo's are some kind of joke and are something fictional that just makes for movies. I believe society has been influenced to be like this over the years and at some subconscious level people's curiosity about these things has effectively been cut for whatever reason there may be.

Welcome, your imediate mates may not understand, but the people here do

Back