• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hey there!

Nightwing

Paranormal Novice
Hi! I'm Nightwing, nice to meet you all.

I've been interested in UFOS and the paranormal since I was a kid, but it wasn't until fairly recently that I've discovered the Paracast, and I absolutely love it! Can't wait to learn more from you guys here!

It's a great show..hope you have a good time on the forum. You can interact with the hosts/guests by posting in the question bank. I seriously recommend dropping the paltry fee on Paracast+ membership if you like the show because you get 25-45 min more show every week.:p Also if you haven't, I suggest starting at the first show and listen to all of the archives. Totally kept me busy catching up last year.

Hi! I'm Nightwing, nice to meet you all.

I've been interested in UFOS and the paranormal since I was a kid, but it wasn't until fairly recently that I've discovered the Paracast, and I absolutely love it! Can't wait to learn more from you guys here!
Hello there.Fully endorse what Mr Fibuli said.Realised I knew next to nothing once I dipped into the back catalogue.Be prepared for many late nights cramming.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will definitely check out the archives! :D
...and if you listen to the upcoming episode there is a bunch of specific shows and guests to listen to as recommended by our two hosts. The best and the worst are highlighted for your listening pleasure.

Welcome to the show and forum and may I say one of the worst guests was Aaron Kaplan. He just took every paranormal happening and theory and wove them into a hideous whole that made zero sense.
So much so that I felt guilty bringing it up once on air, in case he is genuinely mentally ill and I'd just laughed at someone with an illness they can't help!

I see he is still doing the rounds of sorts so he has a modicum of staying power at least...

Hello there.Fully endorse what Mr Fibuli said.Realised I knew next to nothing once I dipped into the back catalogue.Be prepared for many late nights cramming.
I also recommend checking out Don Ecker's Dark Matters Radio back catalog. There is a lot of very interesting stuff there.

I also recommend checking out Don Ecker's Dark Matters Radio back catalog. There is a lot of very interesting stuff there.

Yip, Don's the Don. If you aren't too familiar with Don Ecker's work in the UFO field I really urge you to look out his '20 years in the UFO fog' article.
You'll be amazed just how relevant Don has been to many stories in Ufology of the last 20 years, he has been doing UFO radio for a long, long time too and basically I put Don up where I put the Paracast and coming from me, there is no higher praise.

Funny enough, I found out about the Paracast through Mr. Ecker's show. I got interested in the Paracast because of the interview with Mr. O'Brien on his book Stalking the Herd, which I am definitely interested in getting.

Last edited:
Back