• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hey Guys, new member here.

AlienHunter

Skilled Investigator
Hello all !

I have enjoyed the paranormal since I was a young child, I think the mystery of not knowing what's going on can be quite exciting yet frustrating at the same time. Growing up with a father obsessed with the paranormal made it clear that I was going to be hearing about it. Of course growing up and waiting for the world to end while shi***** myself on a yearly basis kind of created a thick skin and barrier to utter nonsense in the paranormal community. I think it's important that a younger audience can get involved in the community in order for it to be passed on and held up to the same scrutiny and objectivity of the older generations. You need to weed out the crazies from the genuine which I feel is one of the most important aspects, it also helps the validity of genuine people with an experience and gives us a foundation to work from which gives you and people getting into the paranormal something genuine which will help pull them in without scaring them off. I look forward to having discussions with you all and I will be joining the Paracast plus when the next paycheck comes in :), I really enjoy this podcast and would like to support it.

Hello all !

I have enjoyed the paranormal since I was a young child, I think the mystery of not knowing what's going on can be quite exciting yet frustrating at the same time. Growing up with a father obsessed with the paranormal made it clear that I was going to be hearing about it. Of course growing up and waiting for the world to end while shi***** myself on a yearly basis kind of created a thick skin and barrier to utter nonsense in the paranormal community. I think it's important that a younger audience can get involved in the community in order for it to be passed on and held up to the same scrutiny and objectivity of the older generations. You need to weed out the crazies from the genuine which I feel is one of the most important aspects, it also helps the validity of genuine people with an experience and gives us a foundation to work from which gives you and people getting into the paranormal something genuine which will help pull them in without scaring them off. I look forward to having discussions with you all and I will be joining the Paracast plus when the next paycheck comes in :), I really enjoy this podcast and would like to support it.
Welcome and well said.I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride.

Hello all !

Welcome to the forum:p

Back