• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

He's Back -- Jim Moseley Returns to The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Anytime we have Jim Moseley on the show, it's a special event.

This time he'll have stuff to say about Aztec and all the current developments in the UFO field, in his own very inimitable fashion.

And answer your questions.

We'll be recording the show Thursday, July 12th.

1) Have you heard what Antonio Huneeus has been saying about you?

2) You've met more of the fakes, frauds, kooks, and the genuine witnesses than anyone else. You talked to them and looked them in the eye. How do you sort them out?

3) Bill Moore said the Aztec crash was a hoax, but Stanton Friedman says it s real. Who's wrong?

What do you find do be the most positive changes in the field of Ufology and the most negative when it comes to modern times? 2) Which more modern researchers to you find to be doing good work in the field these days? 3) And which do you find to be doing more harm to the field?

Bummer - I just saw this and I'm quite an admirer of Jim, I missed my chance to ask him something this time round. Oh well, that's ok - I ALWAYS enjoy a show with Gene and Jim - between the two of them they know most people in ufology going back DECADES and considering Jim has been around for basically the ENTIRE modern period of UFOs, there are few, if any, who can match the breadth of Jim's experience.
How many other people do you know who just took off round the USA in a car, visting all and sundry to do with UFOs? I mean, that is just epic!
Long live Jim Moseley, a bona fide legend in the field.

Yip, and I love the fact you are good mates for years - there is a tacit understanding and familiarity between you that comes through during shows with Jim. When Jim finally leaves this world, he will be a huge loss, not least to yourself - we don't make too many friends in life that we stay in touch with for several decades and it is up to us to cherish it when it happens.

Have to love Jim! Hes like the grandfather of this field.If he thinks something is B.S. hell let you know and if you dont like oh well suck it up and move on .Long live Jim Moseley they only man in Ufology older than Gene! Sure its another classic Paracast thx again for all you guys do for the field Gene :)

@Digital Trickster - agreed on the sentiments. I really like your avatar - looks like a weird halloween pumpkinhead type deal but in a cartoon way. Where is it from etc? I'd love to know!

Gordon.

Aha! The fabled (and utterly incorrect) red-hooded cloak. The funny thing for me though is that round the world there have been reports from pretty credible people of encounters with beings of all sorts of weird mixes of greys and robots and robot greys and grey robots....breath.....and all sorts of furry aliens and ones with huge eyes or little eyes on stalks....etc and the sheer BIODIVERSITY of alien life visiting this planet makes the earth like one big airport with all sorts going and coming. Most of the stories are probably crap and in the case of the Flatwoods, I think there is a lot of attributing human characteristics to what otherwise sound like machines. To me that equals some type of robot or 'Data' ala' Star Trek TNG.
There must be many more cases of bad reporting of actual events?

I would have too agree.Its funny at the the moment Im reading this I am watching TNG . I would make sense to me that many people either report things incorrectly or it is possible that they cant interpret what they are seeing.

Hi Jim , Gene & Chris,

1. Jim whats your thoughts on the latest media wave of the former CIA chap claiming "the Roswell Box"and don't you think his book should be given the same fair treatment as any other Ufologist/Researcher regarding Speculation on the subject fiction or non-fiction?

2. Jim your thoughts on Mr Nick Pope's comments on so called UFO's and capitalism is about anyone making a fair buck?

3. What's you thought's on so called Nazi bell and current Baltic object making waves in the media?

Cheers from down under mate:)

Back