• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

He's Back! Ask Walter Bosley

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Walter Bosley returns to The Paracast for a recording session set for Thursday, January 11, from Noon until 2 PM Pacific, 1 PM to 3 PM Arizona time.

We'll certainly cover the latest news about that Pentagon UFO study.

Investigator of historical occult mysteries, author of pulp fiction novels and a screenwriter who has appeared on History Channel's 'Ancient Aliens'. After nineteen years in national security, Walter Bosley is a licensed private investigator in California where he also runs his small press publishing company, Lost Continent Library, founded in 2002. Bosley worked for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is an inactive reserve officer in the US Air Force for which he served as a Special Agent of the AFOSI, and then worked as a counterterrorism operational consultant for six years following military service.

Irrespective of “Ye Ole’ Truest of Believers” opinions, I would like to believe that you (Walter) are qualified to field a few questions without the need for hip waders, or an umbrella.
According to John Alexander, Christopher Mellon was instrumental in acquiring Kean, supplying the aerial footage, and notifying the media.
In other words, the highly decorated Christopher Mellon is directly responsible, as being in charge. He certainly had to know what the aerial footage displayed, its quality (or lack thereof), and how perceived by the media, public, and critical researchers around the globe.
Why would he do this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you care to expand on a comment you made at the forums where you suggested that the "tic-tac" might have been a project that CMDR Fravor and his fellow aircrew were simply was not "read-into" -- maybe. The Nimitz carrier group, including aircraft and support ships, is worth a big bunch of billions of bucks, is manned by 5000 sailors on the carrier alone, and is only put-putin' along at about 30 kts, max.

So, why do you think -- maybe -- that a covert project would pick a spot for tests -- out in the vast Pacific -- that was only about 70 nms away from a group of ships that were using the latest operational sensors to protect itself?

Dear Gene and Chris please ask Walter:

I read him say that he has discussed this 'case' with colleagues and that he and they suspect that there is an element of "Perception Management" going on.
Please ask him to elaborate as far as he can.

Thank you.

So, why do you think -- maybe -- that a covert project would pick a spot for tests -- out in the vast Pacific -- that was only about 70 nms away from a group of ships that were using the latest operational sensors to protect itself?

Maybe that would be the ideal place to test it? Hide and seek is easy and not much fun when nobodies looking for you, if you know what I mean.

Maybe that would be the ideal place to test it? Hide and seek is easy and not much fun when nobodies looking for you, if you know what I mean.

Okay, though I don't think I agree with this suggestion, here's an additional request for comment.

If this "tic-tac" was a covert project and was being "tested" for detection by proximity to a Navy Carrier group, then would you suspect that later on, after the "test", that the US Navy intel community would be told "chill out" the "tic-tac" was "ours" so that no one like Fravor would go around talking about it.

To me, it doesn't seem like Fravor is making up a story. On top of that, I don't see much use for some weird intel operation to remain pretty much unknown for 13 years.

edit: I do admit that there could be other reasons for some intel op that have been achieved, but only now revealed. But if that were the case, wouldn't someone be telling Fravor, "chill dude"?

Last edited:
All right then... ;)

If an old 2004 video showing exotic craft running away from a couple of fighter jets can generate 2 million$ for TTSA... how much more for each disclosure by the group lol.

Will it be an exponential progression going up or down for each subsequent video ?
Is the big reveal (hard evidence) of alien materials the ultimate cash cow for the group ? The Bigelow ace card ? (or is he forever bound to secrecy) ?

Thanks in advance :)
37bb48cc8d.jpg

Poor Jumbo :( very sad story.

They used to feed him Penny buns and give him Whisky!

You can see a Sir David Attenborough film about him on youtube:

it is called

"Attenborough and the giant elephant"

another question:

Will disclosure be transformed into a ludicrous cash making scheme ? :D

I'm still waiting for my T-Shirt LOL

Would you care to expand on a comment you made at the forums where you suggested that the "tic-tac" might have been a project that CMDR Fravor and his fellow aircrew were simply was not "read-into" -- maybe. The Nimitz carrier group, including aircraft and support ships, is worth a big bunch of billions of bucks, is manned by 5000 sailors on the carrier alone, and is only put-putin' along at about 30 kts, max.

To test the reaction of personnel. There's that answer. And if you don't think they'd do that, you're wrong.

And I did leave a margin for it being something else. So there's that. :)

Dear Gene and Chris please ask Walter:

I read him say that he has discussed this 'case' with colleagues and that he and they suspect that there is an element of "Perception Management" going on.
Please ask him to elaborate as far as he can.

Thank you.

Simply based on operational experience. Remember, just because it doesn't make sense to people outside their program doesn't mean it makes no sense. :)

I know you'll never do it, but I'd ask him how exactly he's feeling about his blind faith in Trump right now.

Based on the BIGLY reactions and awesome TTSA fundraising since the initial disclosure... I can safely put UFO's on the same shelf as PT Barnum's bearded lady.

We obviously live in weird times... maybe that T-Shirt can protect me from that ray gun LMAO

f6df6243aabd4ceb485c800b19831064.jpg

Which kind of proves the point... If they could zap us out of existence or had the need to zap us, it would have been done eons ago.

So that T-shirt is really all I need ;)

Last edited:
Richard Doty = AFOSI mixing in with the UFO crowd

Walter Bosley = AFOSI mixing in with the UFO crowd

In the immortal words of George Bush, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Richard Doty = AFOSI mixing in with the UFO crowd

Walter Bosley = AFOSI mixing in with the UFO crowd

In the immortal words of George Bush, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

You REALLY believe I'm still on the payroll? I haven't been with OSI since 1999. I'm sure they're no more thrilled with my involvement in this stuff than you are. :D

Back