• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of how it's supposed to be.
"We have to believe in free-will. We've got no choice."-Isaac Bashevis Singer 961052_10203417844425311_852873250_nrichard.jpg
What is meaning of Free will ?

Free will means that you can act wrongly. That is free will. Unless there is chance of doing wrong or right, there is no question of free will. Where is free will then? If I act only one sided, that means I have no free will. Because we act sometimes wrongly, that means free will.
Just for Example :- Just like a thief, he knows that his stealing, it is bad, but still he does it. That is free will. He cannot check his greediness, so in spite of his knowing that he is doing wrong thing - he will be punished, he knows; he has seen another thief, he was punished, he was put into prison - everything he knows, but still he steals. Why? Misuse of free will. Unless there is misuse of free will, there is no question of free will.

1609959_722509137806234_5758967148393789895_n.jpg

This awareness of our limitations is very spiritual. We can be humble but strong.

and my `1st claim is this that you are all foolish rascal and idiots.

*How ?*

and if you *cannot* tell me about *`1 cheap minute* then how can you will tell me every single detail of your *whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?*

then what is *use* of this your *so called education* if you cannot tell me or any`One everything *as it is* ?

*and in same way you forgot your past life also and you are forgetting everything now also.*

therefore your mind is not very broad. what is that called ? " Crippled."

therefore where is your brain ? you don't have brain at all. and as far as question of these primary things sleeping, eating, sex and fear these things require your so called education these things are meant for street dogs and hogs.
_________

and as far as question of human so human life has got purpose which is to become freed from birth after birth, old age, disease and death.

Back