• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

402fc7af26333470f1e23e72ed87569f.jpg

Need a like this 10 times button, my thoughts exactly

Ummm......Captain Obvious here......but you all do realize the cross in the Adult World super-mart is actually CG. Right?
And I didn't realize they had 2000 era trucks and cars back in '75. :)

I forgive the black truck that teleported to this monument in order to soak up all the benefits time travel has to offer when you're celebrating moments of religious irony, be they well photoshopped artifacts or proof of heavenly humor - depending on which side of the conspiracy line you fall on.

Back