• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Here is a very very crazy thought...

freemars2259

Skilled Investigator
Lets say that some UFOs are controlled by intelligent non-human beings that have an interest in us and our planet, who are prepared to go to the extremes of abducting thousands of people to learn more about us. If this is true doesn't anybody think that they might be prepared to take the small step of reading our human books, listening to our radio, watching our TV and surfing on our internet to try to find out something about us and what we know about them. And now for the crazy thought, perhaps they listen to the paracast and go on the paracast discussion forums. As I say crazy, but if they go to the trouble of abducting people who knows, just thought I'd share this thought, what do people (or intelligent non-human beings) think?

That would be like us staring at a stick drawing in a cave for entertainment:)

Abductions don't appear to be "much trouble" for whoever is doing it.

There are many people who claim to be aliens online. None are remotely convincing.

Streiber's publisher (or something like that) claims 2 greys were checking out his book in a bookstore, and thought it was crap. Make what you will of that.

What if aliens can't read? And would they necessarily understand our languages? If they truly do communicate via telepathy, maybe our media would be as alien and incomprehensible to them, as they would be to us. If they do study our media, I dread to think what kind of impressions some of our websites and TV shows give them about us, LOL.

Siani said:
What if aliens can't read? And would they necessarily understand our languages? If they truly do communicate via telepathy, maybe our media would be as alien and incomprehensible to them, as they would be to us. If they do study our media, I dread to think what kind of impressions some of our websites and TV shows give them about us, LOL.

I think they could figure our language out, but if they can't maybe they get the abductees to read and explain things to them telepathically.
Are there any abduction cases where the abductees are asked to read newspapers or anything else to the aliens or explain current events to them?

If they can abduct us and understand us, why is it such a stretch to think they may be living amongst us? If they come here for any reason at all, why not plop themselves in the middle of things, assuming there are enough human looking ETs to actually do it? Now that would make for a more in-depth study.

Just been watching Blade Runner the final cut, perhaps the human looking ETs are in fact replicants, biological machines made to look human. Here is an even crazyier thought, what if some people, perhaps even well known people in power, are in fact alien replicants programed to think they are human while at the same time unknowingly gathering information for and working in the interests of the Aliens. I know it sounds crazy and like the plot of the new Battlestar Galactica series but who knows, once you accept that intelligent non-humans interested in us and our planet are controlling some of the UFOs it would make sense that somthing like this would be going on, it would explain the reports of human looking aliens.

My brother, who posts on this forum under the name "chuckleberryfinn," thinks that his real mother is a human/alien hybrid who occasionally stops in to check on him. He thinks that she stays on Earth sometimes for months at a time, living among us. He'll deny it if you ask him, but in his weaker moments he'll tell you all about his wierd expereinces and what he thinks they mean.

That's why I get so mad when I see him knocking the likes of Whitley Strieber and others who are less cowardly about their experiences.

Go on, Chuck. Tell them.

freemars2259 said:
How many archaeologists study stick drawings in caves and write books about them and what they might mean?

I don't dispute science being done by other beings. I stick with the evidence though, and out of all the abduction reports I've read, there's not much indication that they are very interested in chit chatting with us, or our culture. The only case that comes to mind, is the Strieber related event I mentioned earlier.

I'm in agreement with Budd Hopkins, and overall it appears to be a clinical, and seeming indifferent relationship. Perhaps a scientific one. They don't seem to be interested in our television and pop culture. I don't blame them. I'm hardly interested in it either.

Remember, even you said the ideas are very very crazy.

GetoffMyPorch said:
My brother, who posts on this forum under the name "chuckleberryfinn," thinks that his real mother is a human/alien hybrid who occasionally stops in to check on him. He thinks that she stays on Earth sometimes for months at a time, living among us. He'll deny it if you ask him, but in his weaker moments he'll tell you all about his wierd expereinces and what he thinks they mean.

That's why I get so mad when I see him knocking the likes of Whitley Strieber and others who are less cowardly about their experiences.

Go on, Chuck. Tell them.

There's another member who thinks their wife is an alien, or hybrid, I forget which.

Paranormal Packrat said:
freemars2259 said:
How many archaeologists study stick drawings in caves and write books about them and what they might mean?

I don't dispute science being done by other beings. I stick with the evidence though, and out of all the abduction reports I've read, there's not much indication that they are very interested in chit chatting with us, or our culture. The only case that comes to mind, is the Strieber related event I mentioned earlier.

I'm in agreement with Budd Hopkins, and overall it appears to be a clinical, and seeming indifferent relationship. Perhaps a scientific one. They don't seem to be interested in our television and pop culture. I don't blame them. I'm hardly interested in it either.

Remember, even you said the ideas are very very crazy.

Yes these ideas are very very crazy, but if you accept as I do that intelligent non-human beings with some kind of interest in us and our planet are behind some UFO reports then what sounds crazy starts to look sort of rational. This is probably the reason why the military are reluctant to admit some UFOs may be from outer space, once you admit that all sorts of things become possible.
I think it would be in the interest of any beings as covert as the ones behind abductions to find out about what we humans know or believe about them and the best ways to find this out in my opinion wouldn't be by asking abductees, but by planting spies on the earth and using advanced computers with artificial intelligence to scan our internet and other media for information. I'm not saying this is happening, it's just what I would do if I were them. Any more thoughts.

I always wondered how evil and malevolent these beings could be if they allowed Budd Hopkins & David Jacobs to continue to publicly state that these are malevolent, possibly evil beings. (Or in the case of Jacobs, there is no question that they are evil and here to take over.)

Surely the aliens must know where their abducted human cattle are going for therapy, right? They must know about these two by now and yet they don't silence them. Why not?

valiens said:
I always wondered how evil and malevolent these beings could be if they allowed Budd Hopkins & David Jacobs to continue to publicly state that these are malevolent, possibly evil beings. (Or in the case of Jacobs, there is no question that they are evil and here to take over.)

Surely the aliens must know where their abducted human cattle are going for therapy, right? They must know about these two by now and yet they don't silence them. Why not?

Why not indeed?
I am sure myself that if these beings exist (and I think that they do) that they would keep up to date on what humans know about abductions and UFOs, and that because of this they would know about researchers like Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs.
So, either the aliens don't care about what is said about them, or a much darker possibility could be that they want people to be scared of them.

valiens said:
If they want us to be scared of them then they should kill John Mack.

--What? Was it something I said?

Perhaps they did, perhaps they used their mental powers to cause that "accident", now things are getting a bit scary.
I don't think so, but as I say once you conclude that other intelligent beings are behind UFOs all kinds of crazy things become possible.

valiens said:

They don't have to. Other humans do the job for them.

If the covert alien invasion theory is correct, the aliens probably do not consider Hopkins and Jacobs a threat. They can do whatever they want regardless of what two human researchers think they know.

Back