• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Help with WordPress Theme Update

Free episodes:

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
If you've clicked on the link to this week's episode in the forum, you'l see a new, fancier online player interface.

Our main site, at The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio, was designed back in 2010 and has continued with very minor updates to make it look acceptable on mobile devices. It uses WordPress, and there are several themes for the platform, such as Podcast, that can pull episodes from the RSS feeds at Apple and elsewhere.

I'd like to see if we can somehow adapt that or a similar theme to work with the site.

I could use a volunteer to help, but we'll of course give a lifetime subscription to The Paracast+ (assuming you don't already have a subscription) to the person who helps us make it so. With our new design and streaming capabilities, there might be money down the road, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep.

If you have Wordpress experience and want to help, please write us at:

Listeners, I have made a few changes that clean up the podcast display. It still needs work to clean up the layout and make it run better on mobile devices.

So if you're able to pitch in, please let me know.

Back