• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Help Us Recreate An All-New Official Paracast Store!

Merchandise that’s just out of this world!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I'm busy setting up a new CafePress store with Paracast stuff, such as T-shirts, jackets, and other merchandise.

It will have the new logo as well.

If any of you are acquainted with their interface and customizations, I'd love the help.

In exchange, you get a long-term Paracast+ membership. If you're already a member, I'll extend it.

Thanks.

If you can help, please open a private conversation with me and I'll give you details and access to the account to make the fixes.

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I have a preliminary, rough version up at:

The Official Paracast Store

I welcome help to spruce it up, and maybe find more merchandise categories with which to embed our front and back logos.

But I won't stop you from placing orders. :D

Thanks.

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
Am I mistaken in thinking that the Paracast Store used to have more items than it does now?

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Let’s just say it’s much much better. Other items will be added going forward.

What would you like to see?

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
I thought sites like yours use a merchandising service that provides a wide array of items.