• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Help Us Recreate An All-New Official Paracast Store!

Merchandise that’s just out of this world!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I'm busy setting up a new CafePress store with Paracast stuff, such as T-shirts, jackets, and other merchandise.

It will have the new logo as well.

If any of you are acquainted with their interface and customizations, I'd love the help.

In exchange, you get a long-term Paracast+ membership. If you're already a member, I'll extend it.

Thanks.

If you can help, please open a private conversation with me and I'll give you details and access to the account to make the fixes.

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I have a preliminary, rough version up at:

The Official Paracast Store

I welcome help to spruce it up, and maybe find more merchandise categories with which to embed our front and back logos.

But I won't stop you from placing orders. :D

Thanks.