• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Help The Paracast Live Long and Prosper!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We'd like to get our friendly forum members involved in helping us find sponsors for the show.

If you have an idea that leads to a sale, we'll cut you in for a piece of the action. I'm serious.

Send your ideas to Gil Bavel, our sales rep, at gil [at] technightowl.live. He'll follow up from there.

But before you do, please sure it's a company that advertises online, and has contact info that's either easily accessible, or include it in your email. You'd be surprised how often that sort of information is hard to get.

What's a piece of the action?

That depends on how much advertising they do with us with their first ad buy. But, Gil's willing to offer 20% of his own commission for that initial order right off the top. As soon as we get paid, you get paid!

I think that's fairly generous. One-fifth of the money that the guy that closes the sale makes will go direct to you, just for helping us find some new sponsors.

In addition, if you just have ideas that you want to suggest to help us expand sponsors and promotion, feel free to send them to Gil at the above email address.

Just one more thing: Please don't post your suggestions here. Write to Gil directly about it. The expression [at] means, of course, @, which is what you should substitute when you write him. We did that to throw off spam crawlers.

Best of luck listeners! :)

We'd like to get our friendly forum members involved in helping us find sponsors for the show.

If you have an idea that leads to a sale, we'll cut you in for a piece of the action. I'm serious.

Send your ideas to Gil Bavel, our sales rep, at gil [at] technightowl.live. He'll follow up from there.

But before you do, please sure it's a company that advertises online, and has contact info that's either easily accessible, or include it in your email. You'd be surprised how often that sort of information is hard to get.

What's a piece of the action?

That depends on how much advertising they do with us with their first ad buy. But, Gil's willing to offer 20% of his own commission for that initial order right off the top. As soon as we get paid, you get paid!

I think that's fairly generous. One-fifth of the money that the guy that closes the sale makes will go direct to you, just for helping us find some new sponsors.

In addition, if you just have ideas that you want to suggest to help us expand sponsors and promotion, feel free to send them to Gil at the above email address.

Just one more thing: Please don't post your suggestions here. Write to Gil directly about it. The expression [at] means, of course, @, which is what you should substitute when you write him. We did that to throw off spam crawlers.

Best of luck listeners! :)

Have you considered adding an "Advertise with us" link to your' webpage?

Ah, the simple solutions that we forget sometimes.

I'll have to work out something for that to point to, such as a page or an address. :)

off the topic, i listen to night owl now and then, heard that gene is doing a political show as well, whats the name of it?? keep up the good work..

Imagin the horror if the tech of alien would be at shelf for us ape. just think of the option to pop up from nothing and dissappear into nothing.
What do you think the masters earth would say about that.

You cant tax that...

br.
Nils [email protected]

Back