• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello

Rudolf Steiner

Skilled Investigator
Hello to everyone. I'm a skeptic, but don¿t worry, I realize something, I never listen the other side of the story, always thougt of Skeptics as white knigts in armour battling againts the Enemies of Reason, until one day I was on the BBAB forun (the Phil Plait's web), and a bunch of rabid skeptics begin to bashing Newton for his alchemics beliefs, can you imagine that? The so called defenders of Truth and Reason attacking one of the greatest mind of all time! Also, I noticed the double standard of many critics. Also, I find many of their preching intolerant. I'm reading about Dean Radin, Marcello Truzzi, The Anomalist, etc. So, I'm here to challenge my beliefs and see if I can open my ind. Sorry if my English seems awfull, but isn't my mother language. Hope I can bring intelligent discussion. By the way, I listened the Paracast with Vallé, amazing.

Welcome Rudolph,

Argentina huh that's great, you realise now you have to keep us all up to speed on what's happening over there. :)

Mark

btw dont worry about your english, my spanish is non existent.

Well, here, the paranormal stuff isn't popular, you know, footbal is the local religion here, and nothing more matters, it's more, our lousy and authoritarian goverment nationalize it. The only important thing is the CEFORA, an Argentinean group of ufologist (honestly, they are very amateurish, but I can't blame them) are asking to the goverment for total disclosure of the UFO file of the Army and Air Force. We used to have very intriguing cases, but the interest is almos dead here. We have a great invstigator, Alejandro Agostinelli.

Yeah I hear you Rudolph,

Football and the bloody government it's just the same here.
Thanks for the tip on Alejandro Agostinelli though, hopefully David might read this and being able to speak spanish he might like to take a look.

I just Googled his name and found that he recently had a book out called "Invasores", (Invaders). I guess by the title this is in spanish, so you see already you have done a bit to tell of what goes on over there. I had never heard of this before.

Here's a link,
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0609/invaders.php

Thanks,

Mark

Hi - welcome - hope you enjoy it here. I'm pretty much a sceptic myself - though I've seen a few strange things in my time.

Be Well!

Well are you a skeptic or a debunker?

I absolutely 100% consider myself a skeptic. Yet I accept the reality of at least some truth to some UFO reports.

No, I'm not a debunker. I was some kind of James Randi and Phil Plait's fanboy, until I realize that they maybe aren't the most smartest guys on Earth.

Yea I've had my experiences at the baut forum. Many fanatics over there with Phil Plait being the lead fanatic. As far as I'm concerned the going philosophy over there is ...We have learned all there is to learn so don't bother us with anything new.

Hello Dusty and also to everyone around here.
I am a newbie here, I'm psychichub017, 19 years of age, female from Philippines.
Argentina is really a great place as I've seen this in pictures.

I hope I can help everyone who needs my knowledge about everything. I'm soon to give you tips about anything like dream interpretation, etc...,

Keep in touch guys....

http://www.psychichub.com.au/

Hi psychichub017,

"I hope I can help everyone who needs my knowledge about everything. I'm soon to give you tips about anything like dream interpretation, etc...",

What do you make of this one,

I open my eyes to see the left handside of a Ford Model-Tblocking the door to our bedroom.
Puzzled by this I then find myself on a country road slightly inclined upwards in the direction I am walking, I see a Farm entrance at the end of some low buildings on the right. I walk into the farmyard and meet some people who know me but I dont know them. They invite me in to some sort of social gathering where they sit around eating something I dont recognize. When offered some I decline. The room is old, comfortably furnished with exposed beams and quite bright.

I dont chat much and soon I walk outside and find my car, I get in and next to me is an old friend who wishes to leave just like me. I have to manouver in a bit of a tight space but eventually we seem to be pointing in what we think is the right direction we move off and come to a corridor with no carpet some doorways either side and some funiture to the left and right, we drive slowly to avoid scratching the car and eventually come to another incline at which time I step on the gas and we start to climb to the point of being vertical. It's a dead end so I back down again being careful not to scratch the car. When we eventually get outside some women come out to see what had happened and to direct us to the road.

At this point the car is gone and I am on foot again though when I get to the road I somehow have my bicycle, I turn right up the hill arrive at a junction to my left and find Steve and Mark
(guys in my band) in Steves car. They tell me they too are lost and are trying to get to a party, they turn around and head off further up the hill. I decide to go left at the junction but by the time I get there Steve and Mark have returned and are parked at the side of the road with engine trouble. I hear footsteps and angry voices behind me and a group of people arrive meaning harm to Steve. Two of these guys are ex band members angry at Steves demand for money to show up at their party, at this point the dream ends and I am woken by the miaowing of our cat.

Mark,

Oh and Welcome btw :)

Back