• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello

Trout

Paranormal Novice
Hello all
I think this year could be a bit more interesting but I have a on going theory from the crop circles of years past.
this is a short clip of what I believe is a magnetron particle chain reactor using Aluminum and mercury reaction to push a number of dust components.
Sorry I'm looking at the crop circles so differently but I think they are the blue prints of a power system from someone that's using it.
I have the 1700 page book but only pic out what seems needed for my thoughts, let you all ponder it .
https://youtu.be/ibJxh0WJjaY
I will add the part list if any of you would like to see what I came up with.
Trout

Last edited:
To help understand what it is.
It looks like a microwave oven that will not need a cord.
The hole in the bottom plate is for a remote magnetron starter to get the system hot and ignite the aluminum around the other dusts,
Speculation..
Iron hematite =to draw a shell around the focus point
obsidian glass melted over the hematite to hold a electrical charge
gallium dust,steel dust,as a galvanic corrosion charging for the cracked obsidian
sea water / hydrogen gas as it hits the gallium
It seems it's a volcano~

Attachments

• Electromag EVO System.png
    Electromag EVO System.png
    713.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nsi.jpg
    nsi.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 0
  • wave sweep.png
    wave sweep.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 0
For water cooling the unit is built from gypsum thinking its a none metal case and will over heat fast without a none stop water supply
but it may need porcelain inserts for much hotter areas.
different configuration with electromagnet manipulation for the dust mix ect.

Attachments

• gip.jpg
    gip.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 1
The crop circles that are electromagnets are easy to understand but to make the wave move correctly I added stop and start point to the wiring schematic so the wave moving inward or outward using a saw tooth power supply thinking I can fix it if needed I can remove it from the case.

Attachments

• elecmag.jpg
    elecmag.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1
  • elecwav mag.png
    elecwav mag.png
    702.4 KB · Views: 1
Back