• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello & thank you Gene for all you have done!

Hyperscope

Paranormal Novice
Back in December 2015 I was reading through Amazon book reviews on the various old Classic UFO related titles. One review happened to mentioned The Paracast. That was how I discovered this most sensible of paranormal discussion programs! Thank you for everything you have done, Gene, to make this show what it is! I was feeling a little guilty lately for not having signed up earlier... thus compelled I am making amends for this oversight now!

There have been so many great shows lately... with zero comment or feedback from your listeners. Perhaps they do so on the Facebook page instead? I hope to leave positive comments and opinions from time to time when I have finished listening to a Paracast episode.

PS: The Paracast archives are a gold mine. Extraordinarily sober and, perhaps, even chilling discussion on a wide variety of important material contained therein. I have only scratched the surface in the last 3 years!

Back in December 2015 I was reading through Amazon book reviews on the various old Classic UFO related titles. One review happened to mentioned The Paracast. That was how I discovered this most sensible of paranormal discussion programs! Thank you for everything you have done, Gene, to make this show what it is! I was feeling a little guilty lately for not having signed up earlier... thus compelled I am making amends for this oversight now!

There have been so many great shows lately... with zero comment or feedback from your listeners. Perhaps they do so on the Facebook page instead? I hope to leave positive comments and opinions from time to time when I have finished listening to a Paracast episode.

PS: The Paracast archives are a gold mine. Extraordinarily sober and, perhaps, even chilling discussion on a wide variety of important material contained therein. I have only scratched the surface in the last 3 years!
Thank you for your feedback Hyperscope., and welcome to the forum :cool:

Back