• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello I'm new

Peacekeeper

Skilled Investigator
Hello, my name is Axel Shark. I was a private researcher for new energy to solve the energy problem on Earth. I started it all already when I only was 6 years young. Alien life etc. was a part of my interest.
I made the greatest discovery on Earth. I did what no one could. Do you believe for the possibility of new geniuses in our time? Well, I cracked it. I actually found the universe formula that explains exactly why and how everything exists, why there's something rather than nothing.

The whole secret is that 'the nothingness' is not possible either if nothing exists. That is because if nothing exists there are no rules to support the meaning of the nothingness either. That's the reason why there's something rather than nothing. Because if the nothingness is impossible, something must exist inevitably. I also wrote a book this if you're interested. The universe formula is free to read though. My book is called "The Great Knowledge about the Everythingness".

I'm not very famous yet, I just released my book december of 2019. I'm also on YouTube "Axel Shark's Science", there you will find my very first ettempts explaining the universe, and the 2 last devices I was working on.

I didn't find a way to solve the Energy problem. But it was not all for nothing, I found something much greater.

See ya?

Hello, my name is Axel Shark. I was a private researcher for new energy to solve the energy problem on Earth. I started it all already when I only was 6 years young. Alien life etc. was a part of my interest.
I made the greatest discovery on Earth. I did what no one could. Do you believe for the possibility of new geniuses in our time? Well, I cracked it. I actually found the universe formula that explains exactly why and how everything exists, why there's something rather than nothing.

The whole secret is that 'the nothingness' is not possible either if nothing exists. That is because if nothing exists there are no rules to support the meaning of the nothingness either. That's the reason why there's something rather than nothing. Because if the nothingness is impossible, something must exist inevitably. I also wrote a book this if you're interested. The universe formula is free to read though. My book is called "The Great Knowledge about the Everythingness".

I'm not very famous yet, I just released my book december of 2019. I'm also on YouTube "Axel Shark's Science", there you will find my very first ettempts explaining the universe, and the 2 last devices I was working on.

I didn't find a way to solve the Energy problem. But it was not all for nothing, I found something much greater.

See ya?
Welcome to the forum! A new thread dedicated to your personal metaphysical theories has been created here: Axel Shark's Thread

Back