• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello from Virginia.

The craft was disc shaped. It was luminous. We saw no lights of any kind. The field was the Long Branch Recreation Center upper field. Used for Baseball. I would say it may have been 300 feet in diameter. We heard very little sound. As I recall this happened in the summer months. I was twelve years old.

The craft was disc shaped. It was luminous. We saw no lights of any kind. The field was the Long Branch Recreation Center upper field. Used for Baseball. I would say it may have been 300 feet in diameter. We heard very little sound. As I recall this happened in the summer months. I was twelve years old.
Cool :cool: . Thanks for sharing your experience. When you saw "We saw ... "It sounds like you and some other people also saw it. Can you tell us how many others saw it at the same time? How did it arrive? How did it depart?Now you've got me intrigued and I must know more!

Cool :cool: . Thanks for sharing your experience. When you saw "We saw ... "It sounds like you and some other people also saw it. Can you tell us how many others saw it at the same time? How did it arrive? How did it depart?Now you've got me intrigued and I must know more!
My Mother and I. Did not see it arrive just saw it depart over our house.

My Mother and I. Did not see it arrive just saw it depart over our house.

Thanks.
  • Can you describe how it departed e.g manner of movement, changes in sound or light ... that sort of thing ?
  • Did it leave any marks on the ground?
  • What did it look like underneath?
  • Any obvious means of propulsion?
  • Time of day?

Last edited:
Thanks.
  • Can you describe how it departed e.g manner of movement, changes in sound or light ... that sort of thing ?
  • Time of day?
No marks on ground the next day. After midnight. No signs of an engine. It spun like a top when it left. Did not see any changes in it's color. Dull white.
Thanks.
  • Time of day?
Spinning movement. No signs of propulsion. After midnight. Did not see any marks left on the ground. Dull white object all around.

No marks on ground the next day. After midnight. No signs of an engine. It spun like a top when it left. Did not see any changes in it's color. Dull white.

Wow. Did it zip away instantly at any point, or did it just sort of drift away until it disappeared behind stuff? Or did it go more straight up until it was too small to see? How come you were up at midnight when you were only 12?

Wow. Did it zip away instantly at any point, or did it just sort of drift away until it disappeared behind stuff? Or did it go more straight up until it was too small to see? How come you were up at midnight when you were only 12?
Mom woke me because she wanted me to see it. Slowly moved away at an angle over our house. It's been 56 years and I still can remember it.

Back