• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello from New England

Shygirl

Paranormal Novice
Wanted to say hello to everyone on these forums & express my excitement to engage in discussions about esoteric topics. I've been craving & would love to be able to communicate with other like minded people but find it extremely difficult to locate people to do so with. It's beyond frustrating attempting to discuss anything paranormal in a serious & passionate manner with those outside this "field/community".

I'm anxious & look forward to developing relationships with intelligent people who share my interest in researching, discussing, learning more about all the mysterious phenomenon surrounding us. I have an open mind & have attended a few local conferences but am always discouraged to see the audience/attendees are older, not like I'm young but it was hoping to find others around my age with perhaps fresh, unique theories, ideas, concepts but haven't been able to connect with anyone really as of yet.

I listen to the Paracast, Don Eckers Dark Matters Radio, Binnall ofAmerica (love Tim!), Greg bishops radio misterioso & Mike Clelland hidden experience podcasts. I'm very intrigued with Mars, the moon & lunar anomalies as well as ufo's, et's, (ufology in general) near death experiences, the conscious & subconscious among numerous other areas/aspects in the paranormal. I'm excited to join this awesome group & already feel welcomed & comfortable in these forums & look forward to future conversations! Would love to find out if there are any like minded people around my age locally? Currently reside in NH

Sincerely,
Shygirl

Ha, first! Ahem. Welcome to the forum and may you find our posts as interesting as I found yours just now. I'm afraid I'm not very local, though (Germany). Sry bout that.

I'm excited to join this awesome group & already feel welcomed & comfortable in these forumsl

Is that music I'm hearing or what?

What age is that? I'm 33, and I bounce back and forth between Massachusetts and Colorado. Also pretty new to the UFO subject, but a long background in radical politics.

I wish I could make it and meet you all, but I'm in Colorado ATM. I hope this happens, though. I'll probably be back in Mass (Pioneer Valley) in the fall.

Back