• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello All... New member introduction (TheAngryUFOlogist)

Trevor Wozny

Paranormal Novice
Hello,

I have been a longtime listener and lurker. I was listening back in the Biedny days. I am a degreed physicist and senior engineer for Microsoft Canada. My family and I had a daytime sighting back in 2012. Since that femtosecond forward I had new eyes. I, at my heart are a scientist. I have become an accidental UFOlogist. A year ago I started a website to address some of the vast lunacy and frauds in UFOlogy. 85 editorials later here we are. My nom de plume's motto is "I Want To Know. Knowing Requires Evidence". TheAngryUFOlogist.us .

Thanks,
Trevor

Welcome.
You will be a welcome addition. We in the last year had a guy who fostered off war of the world's tripod noises as unknown sky sounds. And a gal who claimed that she talked to an alien from the star Vega!
I seek the truth no matter where the truth leads to.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Welcome! You come across as the kind of people we tend to be like here and I look forward to seeing you around in the Forum.

I'll definitely be looking to read whatever you might post. I think you will be appreciated as a contributor of rationality & open mindedness.

Thank you Mr.Mackay. I have heard you many times on air and enjoy the episodes you are a part of. You must get that all the time :). I find that this forum above most has the best conversations. I appreciate the intelligent dialog. Should be fun. Peace.

Thank you Mr.Mackay. I have heard you many times on air and enjoy the episodes you are a part of. You must get that all the time :). I find that this forum above most has the best conversations. I appreciate the intelligent dialog. Should be fun. Peace.

Please - 'Goggs' or 'Gordon', I just don't ever feel like a 'mister' anything.....We are now introduced and use whatever name option of mine you like.
It's like anyone who's been in the military will tell you, a classic retort when an inexperienced recruit addresses an enlisted man wrongly as Commisioned Officers are addressed - 'Sir', the inevitable response is, 'Don't call me Sir.............I work for a living!'
:p

I just read your article on conspiracy theories. Amazing work! I would like to ask why some out there theories persist. Two of these intrest me
1. We never went to the moon
2. The Titanic was switched with the Olympic
Why do people ppl still beleve when evidence clearly shows the conspiracy theories wrong?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

hello all,
i am new in this site.

Welcome to the forum. Don't hang around lurking - get posting, get involved with threads that interest you and more importantly, post videos or links etc that interest you yourself - chances are they'll interest the rest of us. Enjoy!

Back