• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hearing beeping sounds from nowhere....

Thank you all! It really means alot to me - it seriously freaked me out. I mean, I'm still a bit concerned - since I haven't really been exposed to that particular sound enough for me to hear it, but I know I have heard other sounds more familiar- like the sound for my friend coming online, I'll check and she's not on. So it could (I really hope and will assume for now) that it's just what you've suggested. -it just got me worried due to those memories (which I still now hope are merely what I thought- just past life things).

(hugs everyone who shared some possible rational explanations - it really scared me, more so the second time)

@Burnt State
Idk what more to tell you that what I said tho. the memories happened back in 2011. I occasionally get other memories, but generally seem to be former lives. Like one during the Victorian Era. Some are happy. Some are non-violent. Some are horrible and contribute to my PTSD :-/ tho idk if that's past life or not, but I do know I don't enjoy digging into those particular ones.

See that avatar of mine? That's me. Past life (or current spiritual, idk)

Okay so I experienced something very similar to what you've mentioned. Except it was three tones, all digital tho and I didn't know what to make of it, so I googled it and this is the only one that fits my experience (everything else only talks about hearing aids-which I don't have nor need) And now I'm super worried and scared. (tears up)

...(tears)

I don't want to be paranoid, I don't

.. but.

Now I'm very concerned. (wishmyfriendwereontotalkto, she's alot more rational than I am.. usually)

But..

Okay so I've heard those beeps, again its three not two and my phone wasn't with me the first recent time - in fact I was in my kitchen at my sink. The only digital thing there is the clock and it wasn't that - plus it makes a completely different sound, also it wasn't coming from behind me, I wasn't sure where it was coming from. I thought at first it was inside my sink??? but its not digital at all. It made the sound when I made an abrupt movement.

The other time was just now and now I'm scared. Okay so my l

aptop was near by, but.. it wasn't that, I mean, it wasn't touched, I checked to see if it was trying to notify me of anything, it wasn't. It was just as it always is. The sound didn't seem to come from it anyway- more like, well again possibly to my left a bit but idk where. (tears) I don't like this...

...more so considering some of my memories. And something odd that happened recently, but I thought it was something else. (cries)

Well.. you see back from 2011 I had some memories. I thought it was something else (like spiritual-not religious, but spiritual, so I wasn't as bothered by the memories, tho I was curious/Deist). I have some pictures I drew, trying to show my memories as best I could:

**Bare in mind those depicted aren't actually faceless nor have such big heads, I don't remember any typical big headed/eyed aliens like that. However... I did see human like beings, but also some less than human looking things (possibly alien, but not your typical bug eyed things). I wasn't scared I don't think. I recently got a memory regarding something like this where I was being checked over, again I thought it was something else at the time so I wasn't scared when I was remembering it.

Often I remember for some reason being in some kinda liquid in a glass thing and a box/machine thing there at the end. (what I was trying to depict) I'm not sure I like the watery stuff or at least I remember gasping trying to wake up. I often have this reoccurring when I'm trying to srsly focus /on me/ and try to be me and I guess when I'm 'digging' (long story, just trying to be myself again)

I remember it being lab like, idk for "alien lab" like, just "lab-y" I think...
I remember the door, there was a door and a table I guess to the side. And some other equipment to the other side I guess. The person taking notes seemed nice. I'm not afraid of him. I think he had hair on his face, but it's well groomed. (not bushy)

104939_900.png

105178_900.png

105309_900.png

**I thought these memories tho were just from a former life :-/

Yeah, so these memories, plus this being the only link on google that has anything similar to what I experienced is not helping >:-(
(cries)

I try not to get too much into aliens and stuff - no offense. It's curious, but I have enough to deal with.

The other weird thing is not long ago I was walking to my bathroom, or around that area, I kinda forget, but so I'm up and walking and .. there's something walking right to my back and its white and I could see it as I was passing/looking back for a moment, white and I guess kinda taller? idk, but at least white'sh. But then there's no one else besides my black cat (for

good luck) and myself. I thought it was a spirit, so again I wasn't as bothered by it, so long as it's not violent and it's someone I know. ...but now I'm more concerned and I hope my friend gets on again because I'm scared and need some rational explanation

Fyi:I live in a small cheap apt, so even if I wanted to I couldn't go outside to a forest unless I could somehow afford a car. I'm a 28 yr old girl living alone with my one cat. Which makes me wonder how could any bug eyed weirdos do anything or get in anyway w.o being noticed, since I live in a small city, downtown. :-/ I don't understand and I don't know why I keep hearing those weird sounds on odd occasion.

Hi Mary, did the white things you saw look anything like these?

Smokethingpicture.JPG

Smokething.jpg

The Nonts

I hope you find these useful.
Posey​

next time you see it, communicate with it, if it attempts to communicate back its of some intelligence, If I doesn't it may be a reflection of some sort, most are simply ignored, my theory if you face it and learn from it you yourself might learn as well instead of walk away, keep a journal of these experiences

next time you see it, communicate with it, if it attempts to communicate back its of some intelligence, If I doesn't it may be a reflection of some sort, most are simply ignored, my theory if you face it and learn from it you yourself might learn as well instead of walk away, keep a journal of these experiences

Who was your post above directed at?

Oakenwulf, when you have a real encounter with these things "They" are in control not you.
The fact is the energy that comes off of them is totally over powering, and all you can think about is getting the hell away from them, because you never know their reason for contacting you.
When you say to talk to them is like telling someone to grab the third rail and talk to the current that's crashing through you.
Add to that when they do speak to you it can take years for you to understand or work out what it was that they told you.

Some examples:

Attack Of The Window Peepers

QUANTUMANTICS THE LANGUAGE OF THE E.T....

Hope you find these helpful.

Posey Gilbert

Oakenwulf, when you have a real encounter with these things "They" are in control not you.
The fact is the energy that comes off of them is totally over powering, and all you can think about is getting the hell away from them, because you never know their reason for contacting you.
When you say to talk to them is like telling someone to grab the third rail and talk to the current that's crashing through you.
Add to that when they do speak to you it can take years for you to understand or work out what it was that they told you.

Some examples:

Attack Of The Window Peepers

QUANTUMANTICS THE LANGUAGE OF THE E.T....

Hope you find these helpful.

Posey Gilbert
would these in your opinion to be more like a case to shaver's deros and teros?

Ufology could you tell me about your encounter?

My ghost story is rather convoluted, and I think it's already posted someplace on the forum, but at the risk of being redundant, here's the condensed version again:

During my teens I had taken up guitar and joined a rock band in the small town I was from. We got space in the basement of an old church to rehearse, and the weirdness started when our gear showed signs of being toyed with when we were absent. We started to wonder what was going on and one of the other band guys even went so far as to accuse the drummer and I of messing with his stuff, and got quite upset over it.

Then one day the drummer and I were waiting for him to get to rehearsal when we saw the shadow of someone behind the frosted glass that sealed in the stairwell that came down from the pastor's private office on the main floor. We thought this was rather odd because according to the pastor, the old skeleton key to the door leading from that office into the basement had been lost for years and nobody ever used it. Anticipating that our guitar player would want in through the door at the bottom, which was also locked from our side, I went over to open the door for him. As I approached the door, with our drummer looking on, I could see the handle begin to turn and the door try to open, but of course it was still locked. So I said something to the effect, "just a second I've got it." and then opened the door only to find nobody on the other side, and the old door to the pastor's office at the top of the stairs was still sealed shut. There was no exit from this narrow staircase, and not enough time for anyone to run back up the stairs even if the door at the top had been open!

But that's not the end of it. This freaked out the drummer and I and we decided to have a band meeting over it. When the guitar player arrived we told him about it and he just looked at us as if we were trying to put one over on him, and we decided to increase security by sealing the only other door into the area shut. We used at least a dozen 5 inch woodscrews and three 2 x 4 braces. Nobody was going to get through that door without some serious effort. Now the only way to gain access was through the main back door that led straight up to the outside at the back of the church.

Things settled down and we figured we had cured the problem, so about a week later we decided to have a party. It went well, and because we were all still young, most of the kids left before midnight leaving us and a handful of others behind. We had bootlegged some alcohol, a couple of others were smoking some weed, and we were just hanging out in silence on our makeshift stage in the afterglow of the party when right around midnight the church organ upstairs started to play!

We figured we had a rogue partier up there who was going to get us into trouble so we made the trek outside, up, and around to the main entrance. We were surprised to find it locked and wondered how whoever it was had gotten inside. So we dug out our keys, got inside through the first door, and then went to the hall where the organ was still playing, and found that door locked as well. So we unlocked and opened that one too, and as we rounded the corner just inside the door to where the organ was playing, it suddenly went silent. Once again there was no sign of anyone, and nobody could have eluded the three of us that quickly. While the other guys checked around, I had a look inside the organ itself, and in the dim light I could clearly see that the tubes were still glowing. The organ had certainly been switched on only moments before.

But that's still not the end of it. I was practicing alone a few days later and was getting into a serious groove. I was totally straight, and had the lights down low. I was concentrating very intently on keeping focused on my technique when I spotted something off to the right out of the corner of my eye, and glanced over to see a luminous shadowy thing sort of like in that "smoke thing" illustration floating above the floor in the corner. It reminded me of a partially materialized Star Trek TOS beam in.

When I saw it, it seemed to know I had become aware of its presence and it started to move toward me along the opposite wall keeping it's distance from both me and the wall behind it. It floated past a mural of the crucifixion painted onto the concrete wall, probably made by Sunday school kids some years before, and at that point it was directly in front of me about 12 feet away. Then it floated off into the kitchen bar area and through a closed door leading into another section of the church basement.

Then as I stood there in shock staring at the door this apparition had floated through, that door suddenly opened up about a foot and slammed shut so hard that the walls vibrated, and what was even more freaky is that this particular door was the one that had been sealed shut by us with the 5 inch woodscrews! I started to tremble, carefully set my guitar down, slowly made my way toward the exit staircase next to the kitchen entrance, and then ran up and out of there as fast as I could. I never went back there alone again. We told a few friends about these strange goings on, one of whom was my guitar mentor who told me that the year before, on the date we had heard the church organ, his best friend had died in an apparent suicide and had his funeral in that church. It turned out he had also been a musician who played a little keyboards, guitar, and drums.

Because of the connections to our misplaced musical odds and ends, our relationship with his living friend, and the funeral that been at that church, we immediately jumped to the conclusion that what was going on was that the ghost of my guitar mentor's friend was haunting the church. So we had a little séance type of thing where we all invited him to be part of the band and accepted him into the group with love and peace. That was the last of the experiences. Nothing was ever out of place again and no more weird stuff happened. Eventually the band broke up and I moved away from that town. The church has since been converted into part of a small business block.

I hope that wasn't too dragged out for you, but there it is, a true life ghost story. BTW, this was in the same valley where I saw the UFO and the MIB Caddy, and the "dimensional portal" ( for lack of a better description ). It's like another "Mysterious Valley" ( Christopher O'Brien's book ). There have been strange goings on in it for many years and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they continue to this day.

Last edited:
My ghost story is rather convoluted, and I think it's already posted someplace on the forum, but at the risk of being redundant, here's the condensed version again:

During my teens I had taken up guitar and joined a rock band in the small town I was from. We got space in the basement of an old church to rehearse, and the weirdness started when our gear showed signs of being toyed with when we were absent. We started to wonder what was going on and one of the other band guys even went so far as to accuse the drummer and I of messing with his stuff, and got quite upset over it.

Then one day the drummer and I were waiting for him to get to rehearsal when we saw the shadow of someone behind the frosted glass that sealed in the stairwell that came down from the pastor's private office on the main floor. We thought this was rather odd because according to the pastor, the old skeleton key to the door leading from that office into the basement had been lost for years and nobody ever used it. Anticipating that our guitar player would want in through the door at the bottom, which was also locked from our side, I went over to open the door for him. As I approached the door, with our drummer looking on, I could see the handle begin to turn and the door try to open, but of course it was still locked. So I said something to the effect, "just a second I've got it." and then opened the door only to find nobody on the other side, and the old door to the pastor's office at the top of the stairs was still sealed shut. There was no exit from this narrow staircase, and not enough time for anyone to run back up the stairs even if the door at the top had been open!

But that's not the end of it. This freaked out the drummer and I and we decided to have a band meeting over it. When the guitar player arrived we told him about it and he just looked at us as if we were trying to put one over on him, and we decided to increase security by sealing the only other door into the area shut. We used at least a dozen 5 inch woodscrews and three 2 x 4 braces. Nobody was going to get through that door without some serious effort. Now the only way to gain access was through the main back door that led straight up to the outside at the back of the church.

Things settled down and we figured we had cured the problem, so about a week later we decided to have a party. It went well, and because we were all still young, most of the kids left before midnight leaving us and a handful of others behind. We had bootlegged some alcohol, a couple of others were smoking some weed, and we were just hanging out in silence on our makeshift stage in the afterglow of the party when right around midnight the church organ upstairs started to play!

We figured we had a rogue partier up there who was going to get us into trouble so we made the trek outside, up, and around to the main entrance. We were surprised to find it locked and wondered how whoever it was had gotten inside. So we dug out our keys, got inside through the first door, and then went to the hall where the organ was still playing, and found that door locked as well. So we unlocked and opened that one too, and as we rounded the corner just inside the door to where the organ was playing, it suddenly went silent. Once again there was no sign of anyone, and nobody could have eluded the three of us that quickly. While the other guys checked around, I had a look inside the organ itself, and in the dim light I could clearly see that the tubes were still glowing. The organ had certainly been switched on only moments before.

But that's still not the end of it. I was practicing alone a few days later and was getting into a serious groove. I was totally straight, and had the lights down low. I was concentrating very intently on keeping focused on my technique when I spotted something off to the right out of the corner of my eye, and glanced over to see a luminous shadowy thing sort of like in that "smoke thing" illustration floating above the floor in the corner. It reminded me of a partially materialized Star Trek TOS beam in.

When I saw it, it seemed to know I had become aware of its presence and it started to move toward me along the opposite wall keeping it's distance from both me and the wall behind it. It floated past a mural of the crucifixion painted onto the concrete wall, probably made by Sunday school kids some years before, and at that point it was directly in front of me about 12 feet away. Then it floated off into the kitchen bar area and through a closed door leading into another section of the church basement.

Then as I stood there in shock staring at the door this apparition had floated through, that door suddenly opened up about a foot and slammed shut so hard that the walls vibrated, and what was even more freaky is that this particular door was the one that had been sealed shut by us with the 5 inch woodscrews! I started to tremble, carefully set my guitar down, slowly made my way toward the exit staircase next to the kitchen entrance, and then ran up and out of there as fast as I could. I never went back there alone again. We told a few friends about these strange goings on, one of whom was my guitar mentor who told me that the year before, on the date we had heard the church organ, his best friend had died in an apparent suicide and had his funeral in that church. It turned out he had also been a musician who played a little keyboards, guitar, and drums.

Because of the connections to our misplaced musical odds and ends, our relationship with his living friend, and the funeral that been at that church, we immediately jumped to the conclusion that what was going on was that the ghost of my guitar mentor's friend was haunting the church. So we had a little séance type of thing where we all invited him to be part of the band and accepted him into the group with love and peace. That was the last of the experiences. Nothing was ever out of place again and no more weird stuff happened. Eventually the band broke up and I moved away from that town. The church has since been converted into part of a small business block.

I hope that wasn't too dragged out for you, but there it is, a true life ghost story. BTW, this was in the same valley where I saw the UFO and the MIB Caddy, and the "dimensional portal" ( for lack of a better description ). It's like another "Mysterious Valley" ( Christopher O'Brien's book ). There have been strange goings on in it for many years and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they continue to this day.

BTW:

These things seem to focus on artist.

Silent Monkeys
By: Posey Gilbert​

"Was I psychic and that is why they chose me or did they make me psychic?"
That question is eventually asked by all Experiencers.I tend to think it is both of the above.
Think of it if we discovered a group of monkeys and found out that every now and then one was born that somehow understood our native tongue what ever that was would we not focus on that monkey, and others like it?
Would we not hunt out these monkeys to make contact with rather than the others?Sure we would deal with the (Silent Monkeys) too, but our main contact would be with those we could talk to.
Then too, because our brains do contain magnets and "They" the aliens do use hyper magnets in their devices we could become "super magnetized" by contact with them.
Or in other cases much like a bar of iron when it comes into contact with a strong magnetic field it too can become a magnet, and suddenly find itself attracting all kinds of things it never did before.
This may be why one abductee can tell a true abductee from a false one just by looking into their eyes, body movement, or just listening to them speak.
There is a cadence, rhythm, and syntax to an encounter that the true abductee will use in describing it, yet absent the experience of a real encounter a non abductee will not use these expressions to describe a false one because it is not a part of regular human lingo.
Reading books about abduction can supply the terminology but not the feeling that is generated about and by True Experiencers.
The look can be faked, but not the psychic feeling or the P.V.F (Psychic Vibrational Frequency) so to say, of an "Encounteror".
This was why no true Experiencer was among those of the Heavens Gate tragedy, although we got lumped in with them by the media.
True Experiencers could not be fooled by cultist propaganda, although they may attend a meeting to see if there are others there like themselves.
Although I love science fiction, monster movies, and fantasy films, but I know the difference between real and fake too.
I attend UFO conferences but I do not buy alien tee shirts or run about in flying saucer hats.
I except that I have been abducted but I do not love or hate them, I do not affix every weird thing that happens in my daily life to "Them", although I do know they monitor my life now and then.
I also know that there are other things out there that can and will pretend to be, or mimic them.
I do have a site and talk to others about this but that is because I am looking for answers, in fact I did not start to read about UFOs until after I saw them for myself.
It took years before I excepted I had been an abductee, I thought they were more of spiritual contacts, or encounters with demons or monsters.
Never did I think they were aliens, my last thought would be that I had encountered aliens.
It took an abduction that left tangible evidence before I excepted what I was experiencing was alien abductions.
Even now I do not believe everything I hear or read regardless if they are people that I know to be Experiencers.
I question everything including my own experiences, I have to in order to keep sane when dealing with this insane phenomena.
That too may be a reason I was to be listed among the (Speaking Monkeys).
Another point of interest is that most "Encounterors" of these entities are artist, musicians, or writers.

Posey Gilbert

Shaver's deros and teros?
Who or what is that or they?

Supposed inner Earth beings being observed by a man named Richard Shaver... reading the posts.. these entities relate to this because, the teros I believe are the meaner of the two and they will manipulate and control you through whispers, beeping, sonic noises, and such, there's a bunch of stuff out there ( with a grain of salt) that you can read online, and I believe they talked about them on the paracast as well.

aye i bet the strange things stopped happening when yall stopped doing drug's, that's just a wild guess.

Hello, I am relatively new to the Paracast Forums and this is my first post.

I have had an ongoing, strange occurrence happening to me on and off for years. I hear beeping sounds that seem to come from somewhere nearby me and I do not know where the sounds are coming from. Here are some of the factors involved:

- The beeps are like the sound of a digital wrist watch when it is set to chime at the top of the hour.

- The beeping only happens when I am outside (never inside).

- Usually only two beeps or a series of two beeps whenever it happens.

- I am always alone when it happens.

It tends to happen to me at night and especially if I am away from electronic or technological sources that could cause them. I don't carry anything with me that beeps or has the ability to beep.

The most puzzling thing is that it tends to occur when I am out in nature away from any possible source for it's sound. For instance, going on a hike in the woods by myself or stargazing in the middle of a large soccer field with nothing and no one around. The beeps will happen and it is like coming from somewhere very nearby, but no known cause. I am very observant and thoroughly check the entire area (including the sky and the ground around me). I've even had my ears checked by an Ears, Nose, and Throat specialist and all is good. This has happened to me dozens of times over the past seven years.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing occurring to someone else? I do not presume that it is paranormal, but it seems highly strange to me.

Thoughts?
This is a super old thread but I'm hoping John is still monitoring it. I have had this as well and finally after hearing it again this morning decided to Google and found this site. Any updates? Today I'm quite freaked out because it sounded right beside me.

Please describe how an awakened spiritual state might amplify new sensory capacities. Just how does that work?

Remember Waller & DissectionStalker? Don’t waste your time on this alleged psychopath by the name of Alex Ferguson* from Florida who is now staring in the role of Irreligious Survivalist. Beware, as this bumbling old troll will consume your time, as video poker would consume one’s life savings.
* Then again, who can be certain when dealing with potential insanity, inasmuch as the image here is called into question..lol..?
Waller Joel Woo Kook
6a01a5117102a7970c01a73dc5cd63970d-200wi

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember Waller & DissectionStalker? Don’t waste your time on this alleged psychopath by the name of Alex Ferguson* from Florida who is now staring in the role of Irreligious Survivalist. Beware, as this bumbling old troll will consume your time, as video poker would consume one’s life savings.
* Then again, who can be certain when dealing with potential insanity, inasmuch as the image here is called into question..lol..?
Waller Joel Woo Kook
Actually I did some reading about this last night, and it looks like this troll actually wrote that blog himself to confuse the enormous lynch mob of people who have been gunning for him for at least a decade - if you read to the end and follow the links you'll see how it goes off the rails. Most of the people who have wasted years of their life trying to track him down believe that the photo on his old blog is just another false lead. In recent years he has been adopting the personas of notable people like skeptic Michael Sherman, and posting his bile all over the internet under their names while using dozens if not hundreds of other spoofed profiles to damage their reputations and generally wreak havoc and discord.

What he's been doing online for the last 10+ years is illegal in nearly every state in the union, but he's evaded prosecution because nobody's been able to identify him.

Now that he's realized that he can get away with pretty much anything here, and every other paranormal chat forum on the internet has either been irrevocably disrupted or dedicated years of effort to banning his myriad identities as soon as he shows up, getting rid of him is probably going to be like fighting a bad case of scabies with an ice pick. The level of psychopathology exhibited by this creep is unlike anything anyone here has ever seen before.

Back