• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Health Food Store Visitation

Ally

Skilled Investigator
About a year and a half ago or so this experience ,which is a first for me, happened.

I sleep with a fan on and when the fan starts sounding like it is speeding up, slowing down or just sounding off I pay attention, even if I am asleep.

In the early morning I heard my fan start to sound off, the fan kept getting slower and slower until I heard it stop. I am in an altered state but quite aware and lucid. Right when the fan stopped something grabbed my feet. I told it quite firmly in my head and maybe outloud to GET OUT!. I didn't move and neither did it (had it's hands on my feet) for maybe 25-30 seconds.

I got out of bed and decided to get up for the rest of the day. For some reason it worked. What I mean by that is usually if I interrupt an experience I will fall right back into it or be knocked out/fall asleep later.

I met up with my best friend at a health food store that I shop at all the time for lunch. After lunch we were purchasing some items and were standing in the check out stand when I felt like I was going to pass out. Behind me was, what looked like a tall man pushing a cart.. kind of. I couldn't quite make out the features and he seemed cloaked for a lack of a better word. He seemed to have on a dark maybe black long robe/like outfit His eyes were very dark and very creepy. I couldn't stop staring at whatever this was.

I asked my friend to put his hand over my second chakra so that I wouldn't pass out. Being my best friend he knew what I was talking about and helped. As we were leaving I said to him did you see THAT and he said kind of, I knew not to look at it especailly it's eyes but I sure felt it. He also saw a man like figure pushing a cart.

My friend is not an expeeincer but is very intune with energies.

I told one of my experiencer friends about this and he thought I should ask the store if they had any cameras near where this happened and to say that I had somebody like a stalker who was following me.

I didnt want to lie about this but it sounded better than "I think there was an interdimensional being in your store and I want to see what it looked like on film" I asked the store but they said they didn't have any surveillance cameras in the check out stand area.

I am not sure what you mean by a visible reaction from the being.
I felt like I was going to pass out then I saw the being. My focus was on not passing out and I couldn't stop staring at it's weird eyes.

It felt negative and trying to influence me and ny friend felt the same thing. I will have to read up in shadow beings.

I am not really sure if or how it reacted. It seemd to me that it wanted me to look at it so it could do something to me with it's eyes.

Back