• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Having a shit day? When only devastatingly cute kittens will do

Speaking of animals, technology and humor :) my brother sent this to me the other day, pretty funny. It starts like a PR video on the R&D of a technology company and then takes some great twists...........

While out getting cat food, we missed the Cat Adoption thing that Pethaven puts on every month. I know for a fact had we saw baby kittens, we'd have a third cat today.

I picked up some dry food because our one cat is having some seriously messed up digestive issues on the canned stuff. Cat Farts are the fricking worst, when they climb up on you, and then lay one on you. I had to change shirts just to get away from one.

Anyway, if only they could stay cute and little forever. Instead, they bulk up, and walk on every pressure point they can find after hitting 26 lbs.

Back