• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Has anybody talked to the Fishermen?

boulders and sticks

Hi Everyone
When i first moved over to the states in 1989 from the Uk, I lived in the Northern california area. I was near to the coastel town of Bodega Bay. I enjoyed the area thoroughly and made a lot of new friends over the years. At the time I was not following anything UFO realated. I was more interested in exploring my new home. On my travels I came in contact with some of the local fishermen. One of which had a little thing for one of my Mums friends, but that is another story:) The guy I want to tell you about was a very quite calm relaxed man in his mid 40's and had an overall nice disposition. He would put out to sea on a regular basis and spend days out there on his own. I was very interested in chatting about his life as a fulltime fisherman. It was so different to what i was use too. In our conversations he told me that on various occasions he would see lights out at sea? On one such occasion he described them as having a green glow and appeared just below the surface near to his boat. They would move around and sometimes come straight out and hover above the water and shoot out into the night sky?.
I asked if any of the other Fishermen he knew had similar experiences and he told me they did, but would not talk about what they saw. For fear of ridicule.
With all the reports coming in from Pilots of Aircraft i was curious if anybody thought to Ask the Fishermen?
All the Best John.

Back