• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Has Any One Seen One Of These Before? By: Posey Gilbert

You're right. It looks just like a sebaceous comedone. Human bodies do make strange things.

Giant comedone | Primary Care Dermatology Society | UK

Thank you so much Burnt State for this information.

For years I have looked for an alternative explanation as to what this damned thing could be.

Do you know where these things come from or are made of?

Mine seems to be made of a very hard rubber or a smooth plastic.

Thank you again for your logical and insightful suggestion.

I think your thought about it being a sebaceous comedone, may very well bare my further investigation, and could more than likely offer me possible respite and resolution of this very troubling personal mystery.

Posey Gilbert

it's true Posey, i was just echoing what Mortlach had discovered. i think it's always good to see what medical science may have to say about things as our bodies are pretty weird places that do all sorts of strange things on their own and produce all sorts of weird cysts, growths and fungal deposits. did you have any specific reason to think that this was something other than a body by-product?

it's true Posey, i was just echoing what Mortlach had discovered. i think it's always good to see what medical science may have to say about things as our bodies are pretty weird places that do all sorts of strange things on their own and produce all sorts of weird cysts, growths and fungal deposits. did you have any specific reason to think that this was something other than a body by-product?

Coincidences
Ghost Shards, Implants, And Little Blue Doctors

I'm pretty sure it was me who came to this solution lol. You're welcome anyway. :)

:oops:
Oops sorry about that Mortlach, much thanks.
For years (1996-2014) I have been looking for an alternative answer to my question as to what this thing could be, but as you can see as happened here, as it did elsewhere, I only got snide and dumb ass remarks from those with empty heads and big mouths but nothing really useful to say.
It's only funny when it is not you, it's happening to.

Because of the plastic feel to this thing when I first heard of Morgellons Disease I wondered if this was a case, or a variation of something like that.
I am now convinced you are right, and so can now move on.
Although however, I still have questions as to how this thing could have emerged sideways from my back through a razor like slash that suddenly and painfully opened across my lower left side.
But at least now I have no doubt as to what it is, and for that alone I am deeply grateful.

Posey Gilbert

Last edited:
Posey,

While growing up my father had a friend who was a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. During his tours of duty he ended up with a lot of shrapnel in his hands. Well his hands healed up over the shrapnel. Later on in his life some of the shrapnel would work it's way towards the surface of his skin and then on out of his skin. Sounds gross but is absolutely true. I'm not trying to give you an explanation for your item, just an alternative view point and instance of a body rejecting something and getting rid of it.

Chas

Back