• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

hamster mutilation

cadmium

Paranormal Novice
I'm 27 now, but my strange encounter happened when i was in 7th grade, so it's been about 15 yrs give or take. One night when I went to bed I couldn't fall asleep. It was probably around 2am. I laid down in my bed started staring at the walls looking at the shadows in my room. Then I kinda saw what looked like a figure in the corner of my room. I thought nothing of it, but kept studying it. I then thought I saw it move. I was a little freaked, but figured it was the trees outside moving and i was just freaking myself out. Whatever. I then squinted my eyes continuing to stare at this figure thinking if it were a real figure i didn't want it to know i was staring at it. After a minute or so it walked out from the corner of my room. Eek! I was then in total freak out mode. My heart was beating a mile a minute, i couldn't look away, and didn't want to move because i didn't want to bring any attention to myself. What i remember most was that it was in perfect proportion to an average sized man. There were no details seen just a dark shadowy perfectly outlined figure. I had a metal stand in my bedroom with a fish tank on the top and a hampster cage on the bottom. The shadow walk across my room to the metal stand, knelt down, put it's hand on top of my hampster cage, was there for about 15 seconds in the same position, and literally vanished in thin air. I was obviously freaked out for the rest of the night. I eventually pulled the covers over my head and laid there frozen in fear until i eventually passed out. The next day i checked on my hampsters. They were both curled up as though they were asleep in the corner where they always slept. I went to wake them up, but found that they were both dead, and they both had a slit from there neck all the way down there stomach. The skin was kinda pulled back and you could see there insides, and there was no blood. The skin around there mouths was also kinda pulled back. Whatever this thing was killed my hampsters and i never saw this thing again. wtf! i would love your comment.

Ugh. Please say Aaron don't read in the heading when it comes to animal cruelty. No, I didn't read the post, but saw the headline:( I'm a big craptastic wuss when it comes to animals. I didn't read the cat one either.

When I saw the title of your posting, I thought it was a joke. I was going to ask you politely to play nice on these forums.

But, after reading it - I'm intrigued.

I know this will produce groans from the PARACAST minions, but you should contact Linda Moulton Howe. She is the go-to researcher when dealing with the ongoing cattle mutilation phenomenon. I suspect she would be really interested in this story.

LINK to her fine website:
Earthfiles.com Headline News

There is a lot of associated weirdness surrounding the mutilation of cattle. And there are reports of horses, deer, sheep and cats that all fall into this very strange phenomenon.

Your hamster story is so curious, the ghost like imagery of the shadow figure seems particularly strange.

QUESTION:
Have you had any other curious or mysterious life events? Or anyone in your family?

Where did this incident happen? (ideally give location in Googlemaps)

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the height and proportions of the silhuette you saw was of a normal person?

I actually saw a mutilated goat back in the 70's. The anal area was removed, as well as the eye (only saw one socket and wasn't about to pick up the head to see if the other eye was still there - yuck!) and the tongue. The thoughts of a little hamster getting the knife is very disturbing.

Back