• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

H.I.V.cure?

alucard

Paranormal Novice
Does anyone believe they have a cure for aids or cancers? Notonly do I believe it I think the aids virus was manmade but backfired when the target group was not the only ones to get sick.Man thats a scary thought and why are they stiill developing level4 and higher bio hazard facilities? They are building a level bio hazard in South Boston as we speak. Why are we developing stains of stuff that if it ever got out it would surely decimate the worlds populatrion? I do not understand except that it will someday be used. ALACARD

Those are basically just research facilities. My understanding is that scientists someday hope to use engineered viruses to attack cancers and other diseases. Moreover, knowing much about viruses and suchlike will substantially increase the ability of scientists to fight them.

I don't buy into the HIV conspiracies. Tom Curtis wrote a compelling essay called "THE ORIGIN OF AIDS" in the Rolling Stone back in 92. He suggests that the disease arose out of the polio vaccine hysteria of the late fifties and into the sixties. The polio vaccine was grown in the kidneys of African Green Monkeys, a species of ape that carries SIV, the Simian Immunodeficiency Virus; the virus may have crossed species from Green Monkey to human.

One problem with this hypothesis, however, is the presence of wildly divergent strains of the disease, such as HIV-1 and HIV-2, which are so dissimilar as to appear to have arisen from different viral ancestors. Perhaps they were laboratory developed as part of some conspiracy to infect a specific "target group." Could the different strains have been developed for different gene pools, such as the Chinese and the Africans and so forth? Who knows, really. Certainly not me. I'm no virologist, just a know nothing essay reader. Still, Tom Curtis appears to have done a substantial amount of research in writing his essay. Here is a link:

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/curtis.htm

Lastly, it seems to me to be extremely unlikely that cures for HIV and Cancer lay hidden in some secret medical laboratory. Why would scientists developing the cure in secrecy have more luck targeting a disease than scientists working openly? Doesn't make any sense. This could only be possible if you are correct about "them" secretly developing HIV and then introducing it into various human populations, an unlikely scenario.

My uncle is a knowledgeable medical doctor who used to work in research. Now he does family practice. According to him and a significant amount of medical professionals, the African Green Monkey theory as described by Curtis is a probable, though by no means certain, scenario.

Thank you for the info. I am always looking and listening. I can only learn if I listen > I actually put that out there because thats usually a big response geter,however you got me. I was under the impression that aid was released in a cave in africa with a small tribal population. If I remem,ber there was a lake nearby also but I am assuming your info is much more up to date thank you again and I am glad to be a part of this site

Back