• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guys, I need help

Martian-Manhunter-99

Paranormal Novice
I wouldn't have ever signed up to one of these sites if it wasn't for what happened to me last night. I've been having strange dreams about a large figure chasing me around my house, screaching like a dying pig with dying lungs. Last night, I woke up to an incredible flash of light, the sort you'd expect to leave you blind, so strong it burnt. I looked outside naturally, and saw three large figures creeping across the fields. The same flash hit me again, before leaving me in the dark. The figures were the same as in my dream and naturally, they weren't human.

"The devil is god of this world" - Bible

I believe they are attracted to activities that invite them like fornication, adultery, rape, the occult/ouija/tarot cards/idolatry, drinking, drugging, violence, lying, stealing, etc.

Only Jesus can save you from sin or them.

"The devil is god of this world" - Bible

I believe they are attracted to activities that invite them like fornication, adultery, rape, the occult/ouija/tarot cards/idolatry, drinking, drugging, violence, lying, stealing, etc.

Only Jesus can save you from sin or them.

I don't know about that though because there's no sin I'm aware of in my life. All I can do is pray for protection

If you are living together, that is a sin, assuming sexual relations which tends to be the case. That is what fornication is.

If not these entities could be attracted to someone else in the area practicing satanism, occult, idolatry, perversion, etc.

PS I say what I do out of honesty and compassion...

I've seen so many stories of people who saw scary, supernatural things WHILE doing things such as living together, drugs, booze, occult works, etc.

Try checking the news to see if anyone else saw the flash. Such flashes are common with bolides ( meteoric explosions ), and may not be connected with the strange creatures.

Thanks for all the information, I've not experienced anything strange since and haven't told my partner (she wouldn't believe it if I told her). The area I live in is really quite rural, we have neighbours and I'm seeing them tomorrow night for dinner so I'm going to ask them if they saw the flash then. I've already checked local newspapers and seen nothing. Investing in CCTV might be worthwhile for protection and to try and capture empirical evidence

Back