• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guests

D4rkRain

Paranormal Novice
Also i think Gene and Dave need to someone on the show to talk about parallel universes, string theory, the full range of dimensions, tesseracts and the holographic universe so we can all try and open our minds to other possibilities.

Also, how about Canadian film editor Martin Stubbs who appears in this video. (link below) He claims he was able to download all the footage of the NASA space missions and can prove that there are not one but TWO types of alien phenomena clearly seen in space, the glowing spacecraft and the dimensional lights.

He says that scientists around the world are baffled. What do you think? Could be light escaping from space folding over on itself? or the field of a sensing device projected by a craft?

nasa secret transmissions - Google Video

I haven't watched the second video yet. I think parallel universes, string theory and multiverses are all fascinating subjects. It is mind blowing to think about all the potential outcomes of every action or nonaction. It is more mind blowing to think that in some universe I am not interesting in these topics and live a normal life.

I heard Miichio Kaku speak at a science and consciousness conference and liked what he had to say. I hope the paracast will have him on the show someday soon.

Back