• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

He's been on The Paracast, but no longer. After reports arose that he had faked his work credentials and other aspects of his background, I asked him to explain himself. He chose to, for a while, simply withdraw. That's enough for me. This is another Imbrogno in the making, so he isn't returning.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!!!...Damn it!
And I really enjoyed that show too.....damn.
Does that Mean that the Todd Sees case and the Brazil mutilation are suspect too? And the slaughter/mutilation of three families in Egypt? I'd really feel better if they were crap.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!!!...Damn it!
And I really enjoyed that show too.....damn.
Does that Mean that the Todd Sees case and the Brazil mutilation are suspect too? And the slaughter/mutilation of three families in Egypt? I'd really feel better if they were crap.
Well, it doesn't follow that the stories he told were also untrue, but I'd look for independent confirmation.

A very nationally recognized expert on human memory, and especially repressed memory, is Dr. Elizabeth Loftus. She is, as far as I know, not especially interested in abduction research except as an example of the misuse of hypnosis. But if you could have Dr. Loftus debate a pro-hypnosis "expert" I think it could make for a heck of a show.

Since there are such strong feelings here about the benifits and problems of hypnotic regression I would love to see a show on this subject. I do know that Doctor Ian Stevenson, who did so much research on reincarnation was opposed to hypnosis. One reason I respect his work is believe it or reject it he was very thorough and didn't take any easy outs. Anyway, I second this motion.

On the Ancient Egyptian topic, it would be nice to have:

*Graham Hancock
*Robert Bauval
*John Anthony West
*Christopher Dunn
*Dr. Robert Schoch

Any one, or an assembly of all for a "round table discussion," would be very informative and enlightening. Hancock and Bauval co-authored a book (Keeper of Genesis/Message of the Sphinx) which I cannot recommend enough. They would make an excellent dual interview.

Wayne Charlton

Can't do this show without Dennis Balthaser. His folksy charm as he is ripping Zawhi Hawass a new one every time he mentions his name is worth the price of admission alone.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Since there are such strong feelings here about the benifits and problems of hypnotic regression I would love to see a show on this subject. I do know that Doctor Ian Stevenson, who did so much research on reincarnation was opposed to hypnosis. One reason I respect his work is believe it or reject it he was very thorough and didn't take any easy outs. Anyway, I second this motion.

The be all/end all of the regression argument was covered when Dr. Jacques Vallee was a guest on the show a few years ago. I would suggest you give that one a re-listen. His appearance is one of my favorite episodes. He cuts to the heart of the matter as to just how dangerous it is. But include him on a round table discussion on the subject and you have a show for the history books.

Guys, I have not been able to listen to every episode recently but I really commend the work you are doing! I thought an interesting guest would be Tim Ventura of the American Antigravity website. He has done a number of interviews of advanced defense tech, folks claiming new physics science, Hutchinson, etc. Even Greer (eek!)! Overall I sense he is trying to provide some level of professional journalism on the subjects but I think he could inject a dose of skepticism into his work. His site was more active a few years ago but it looks like he is reviving it.

Anyway I suspect he'd be able to comment on some interesting subjects and have some stories to relay.

A bio about him is on his Google+:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/117850502966912572071/about

I would love to hear a interview with Leonard Nimoy about his work on In search of... It would be great to hear his opinion on these paranormal cases and what he believes may be true and what was his favorite and least favorite subjects covered and also it would be interesting to hear if he knows others in hollywood that are into these same subjects.

Talk about miracles. But other than answering the call from J.J. Abrams these days, and doing photography, he's mostly retired.

I saw an original airing of the In Search Of UFO episode when they cut in with an unscheduled insert of a UFO flying into and around an archaeological dig that was being filmed. This was the most amazing footage I've ever seen. The show was suddenly cut off the air and the subsequent taped releases have never included that footage. I'd really like to know the inside story on that one.

Chuck Missler, with his views on ETs as interdimensional beings with a possible malevolent agenda, would be an interesting show; similar to Jaques Vallee's take.

Chuck Missler would be interesting but he seems like he cant seperate his religious beliefs from his research so he already is tainted from this while Jaques on the other hand can.Still might be a good show :)

I would love to see Doctor Strassman come on the show. Also, Doctor Raymond Moody would be a great guest. Get away from ufo stuff for just a few shows. I understand it drives the forum and the show and it's popular. But, I would love to see some more variety in the guest list.

Back