• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestion - Yani

CinderMoltenHowl

Skilled Investigator
What do you think?

And while we are at guests, can anyone recall any guest that has been on ever suggesting that Gene and David "work for the Man"? (or the woman in Gene's case!). Curious, as it is usually one of the stock "replies" up one's sleeve when questioning starts getting a little too close for their liking. Not sure if it is viewed as an insult amongst true UFO'logists.

Edit: Or you cold invite me on the show - George Noory and I really don't hit it off....especially since Dicky Hoagland and I went our separate ways.

LMAO! I don't think he is reptilian though... I think he is one of the humanoid types with long hair that they talk about sometimes. Anyways, his music is good to chill out to if you have had a really bad day. (After you put the Rage and Manson away.) Orange

Yani spelled backwards is inay. Almost Enya. Both suck, but they try not to. Sometimes. More than I can say for most the shit I hear. Seemingly.

I have long hair. No one talks about me, but me:(

What do you think?

And while we are at guests, can anyone recall any guest that has been on ever suggesting that Gene and David "work for the Man"? (or the woman in Gene's case!). Curious, as it is usually one of the stock "replies" up one's sleeve when questioning starts getting a little too close for their liking. Not sure if it is viewed as an insult amongst true UFO'logists.

Edit: Or you cold invite me on the show - George Noory and I really don't hit it off....especially since Dicky Hoagland and I went our separate ways.

It's too bad, Noory had to pick sides like that. As for Hoagie, tell him to kiss the face on M'arse, living better is the best revenge.

lol maybe if you wore a trench coat and sat on a bench or bus stop for a couple of days people would start to wonder....

Back