• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestion - Rick Strassman

Koji K.

Skilled Investigator
Dunno if anyone's suggested him before, or if this is the right place to post this, but I think Rick Strassman, author of DMT: The Spirit Molecule, would make a great guest. I wouldn't have suggested him, except lately I notice a.) the show has taken a more broad-minded perspective regarding the possible value of entheogenic research on paranormal/ufo experiences, and b.) according to his website, he is doing some podcast interviews of late, so may be worth checking with. I think he'd make a solid guest.

Oh, and Geez... Bruce Goldberg... man. Guy sounded like he believed every single thing he ever read on the internet and worked it into some kind of overcaffinated narrative. If he had written comics instead of peddling his stuff as "truth," he could have had a cool competitor to The Invisibles.

Oh, and Geez... Bruce Goldberg... man. Guy sounded like he believed every single thing he ever read on the internet and worked it into some kind of overcaffinated narrative.

Thank you! Here's a thought. We could blaze the internet with a bunch of new conspiracies so Bruce will just have to talk faster and faster!

Strassman is a good interview.

Koji K. said:
Dunno if anyone's suggested him before, or if this is the right place to post this, but I think Rick Strassman, author of DMT: The Spirit Molecule, would make a great guest. I wouldn't have suggested him, except lately I notice a.) the show has taken a more broad-minded perspective regarding the possible value of entheogenic research on paranormal/ufo experiences, and b.) according to his website, he is doing some podcast interviews of late, so may be worth checking with. I think he'd make a solid guest.

I second that one.

p.s. cool Klaus avatar.

Another person of interest in this subject might be Daniel Pinchbeck.

http://www.realitysandwich.com/blog/daniel_pinchbeck

Back